• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove Question

giggler

Mouseketeer
I'm soooooooooo excited. Just booked Discovery Cove for September, always wanted to swim with Dolphins. Its like a dream come true.

Sorry back to the point in question.

My DW is a bit scared of the Dolphin swim but has agreed to do it, as she knows she will regret it if she doesn't do it.

Can you guys give her any extra reasurrance.

Can she have a life jacket on?
Do they help scared people in any way?

thanx for your time

Giggler:Pinkbounc

We were there a few years ago and it's a really fabulous day. My DH can't swim, so he wore a life jacket and says it's like being a cork - you can't sink! The rest of us wore a lighter padded vest which also helps to keep you afloat. Everyone is very nice and helpful, I'm sure they would reassure your DW if she explains that she's a bit nervous. She can wear the life jacket in all the swimming areas as the depth of water varies alot and can be very deep in places.
You'll have a lovely day.

Hi,
We did Discovery Cove a couple of summers ago. I learned to swim as an adult and don't like to be able to touch the floor.

Our swim was something I will always remember. When you hold that dolphin's fin and he takes you around the water it beats any ride at Disney. You can also hold his belly and he'll take you around.

You get a life jacket so you will be safe and to honest you'll be so taken up with your dolphin you won't be thinking about anything else!

Do it -it's great. Have a lovely time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter