• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove Prices

TinkerBelle920

DIS Veteran
We are going to Discovery Cove for a day in April. Right now the online price is $149 for the non-swim. Which is what we will all be doing. I am wondering if this price may go up before April or if that is the rack rate. I was hoping for a discount code so I may wait a few weeks to purchase the tickets. I am just afraid the price may go up

I'm pretty sure that price is "rack rate" and won't change. :) Enjoy your day at Discovery Cove. We were there last week and it was wonderful. So much to do and not enough time to do it all.

we are actually going in May and i've been watching the site for a few months now and nothing has changed so i went ahead and booked i don't know if you looked but in may its 139 in the beginning of the month :) and also my husband and i (and our 5yr daughter) are wondering were to stay do you have any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter