Discovery Cove is AWESOME!!

Herbie

DIS Veteran
We spent the day at DC on saturday. I have always wanted to go, never had the opportunity and $ at the same time.
Everything is so well done, from the landscape to the food.
I was impressed with the service and attention from the minute that you pull up. They clearly send their best people to work at DC. We had an 8:30 am dolphin swim, so we had the whole day to relax.
The food is excellent. Lots of choices. The snacks are great.
The restrooms are kept clean. I just dont have enough good things to say. I am very glad that we finally did this!

We spent the day at DC on saturday. I have always wanted to go, never had the opportunity and $ at the same time.
Everything is so well done, from the landscape to the food.
I was impressed with the service and attention from the minute that you pull up. They clearly send their best people to work at DC. We had an 8:30 am dolphin swim, so we had the whole day to relax.
The food is excellent. Lots of choices. The snacks are great.
The restrooms are kept clean. I just dont have enough good things to say. I am very glad that we finally did this!

I agree on all points! :thumbsup2

So glad you had a great time! :woohoo:

I agree as well! It was SO expensive that I was apprehensive to spend the money. But, we were so glad we did. Everyone in my family agrees that it was one of the best days we have ever spent!!!

I agree everything was amazing, we were there on Friday to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday and it was awesome and the highlight of our trip. He said it was the best birthday ever, and extra special to do something so memorable. :hug:

We were originally booked to go on the 3rd May, but postponed due to the bad weather. But so glad we did, and we would recommend it to anyone :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter