Discovery Cove: Expedia.com vs. discoverycove.com pricing

Johndough

Earning My Ears
It seems Expedia.com has pricing that is about $25 per person ($299 vs $273.04) cheaper than the discoverycove.com website for the package that includes swimming with the dolphins. The price difference is almost $90 after taxes for family of 3. Anybody bought DC passes through Expedia before? Any problems or things I should be aware of?

I was checking my dates as well and found this:

Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.

Whereas, Discoverycove.com does allow you to change the date (1st time free) and/or refund up to a certain amount of days before your actual scheduled date. (Didn't reread the site but I think the policy is something like that)

I didn't realize there was such a big difference in pricing. It is $229 a day per person when we are going to go in October but I see in peak season it is $299. Not sure I would do it for $299.

We've jumped on a $199 off for October in '10.

Last year had several dates i checked for $199, then another deal came out directly from DC via email on 9/21/11 included dates in Oct, Nov & Dec. for $189 and included one of the parks for 7 days. I switched out plans to work it in again:banana:. The deal was good only for 3 days. Make sure to sign up for email specials!

They ran a promo for SW AP holders too, search the board for details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter