• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery Cove Christmas in July offer

This is great! The other day I checked prices for my family of 5 for the first week of August and it was $340 each for the dolphin swim - $1700!!!! Wayyy out of my price range. I got the email yesterday for this sale and booked it for $179 a person. We saved $800!! So happy! Never thought I'd be able to do this. We are all so excited and looking forward to it

Last edited:

yeah I'm disappointed that they seem to have redone their pricing structure. I was all set to buy and then realized that Sea World wasn't included. Regular price a few weeks ago for when we would go in Sept was $199 and it included Sea World/Aquatica. So for $20 less we don't get those parks. Not such a bargain.

yeah I'm disappointed that they seem to have redone their pricing structure. I was all set to buy and then realized that Sea World wasn't included. Regular price a few weeks ago for when we would go in Sept was $199 and it included Sea World/Aquatica. So for $20 less we don't get those parks. Not such a bargain.
If you want to pay $40 extra it will give you 2 days of those parks. I just booked my son for mid October with the $179 sale price and then paid the add on $40 for them to do one day at Sea World and one day at Aquatica. They only have time to do one day at each park anyway so it was still a big savings. They did offer us the 2 parks for 14 day deal but then the Discovery Cove price was $230.

If you want to pay $40 extra it will give you 2 days of those parks. I just booked my son for mid October with the $179 sale price and then paid the add on $40 for them to do one day at Sea World and one day at Aquatica. They only have time to do one day at each park anyway so it was still a big savings. They did offer us the 2 parks for 14 day deal but then the Discovery Cove price was $230.

That's a decent deal it's just that a few weeks ago it was $199 for 2 weeks access. It's still a good deal but since I know it was cheaper before it's hard to buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter