Discovery cove cabana rental

If I am reading things correctly, it has changed a bit and cabanas are only part of an upgrade package at $459. The change is that instead of giving you a cabana for $199 or so with a discount on photos, they just bumped the price and included the photos. Sort of "making" you buy the photo package...we have bought the photos everytime we are there, so it's just getting over the sticker shock for us.

If I am wrong, someone will be along shortly to let you know. I know we want the buoy, the photos, the cabana, so $459 we will spend.:crazy2:

I just called and asked if the cabana is available without the photo package and all the goodies, and the person on the phone advised that it is and that the rental rate is $249 (or $259 - I can't remember the exact amount.) But the catch is that you can't reserve just a cabana without one of the Celebration Packages until exactly 3 weeks before your reserved date. We've gone before and loved loved loved our day in the Cabana! But we did the dolphin swim that time and so the photos and video were something we would have paid for - with or without the cabana. This time, no dolphin swim. We are weighing whether or not we'd get our money's worth from the photo package. . . I'm leaning towards just rolling the dice and trying for the Cabana 3 weeks out. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter