Discovery Cove 2015 Roll Call

One step closer. Have booked our flights for 11th August to 1st September so I can now atleast say with some certainty that we will be at Discovery Cove at some point during that three weeks.:fish:
We have two other families coming with us, brother and best friend but they are still to book flights. 15 of us in total. I just hope we can find a date that makes everyone happy. I cant wait till they book as I just want to start the planning properly.

One step closer. Have booked our flights for 11th August to 1st September so I can now atleast say with some certainty that we will be at Discovery Cove at some point during that three weeks.:fish:
We have two other families coming with us, brother and best friend but they are still to book flights. 15 of us in total. I just hope we can find a date that makes everyone happy. I cant wait till they book as I just want to start the planning properly.

Ooooh....what a nice, long trip (again!). Jealous ::yes:: .

Keep me posted when you have a for-sure date, and I will modify your entry on page 1.

Just so you know, imthegoose, I have ordered the most gorgeous, sun-shiny day for us at Discovery Cove! You're most welcome to share it!
And, yes, my family and I are very excited about our D.C. day. It is a whole new adventure for us!

Just so you know, imthegoose, I have ordered the most gorgeous, sun-shiny day for us at Discovery Cove! You're most welcome to share it!
And, yes, my family and I are very excited about our D.C. day. It is a whole new adventure for us!

Wow... I owe you one. With all the planning I've been doing for Disney, Universal and Discovery Cove, I completely forgot to order my weather package. You just saved my vacation! :)

My son and I were at DC in August 2013. It was the highlight of our entire trip. Best experience ever! You guys will have a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter