Discounts

exmli03

Earning My Ears
I am a newbie so I have a question. I was wondering if Disney released discounts that can be applied to your cruise after you have already booked? Like WDW resorts etc you can make changes and apply discounts. What are the chances of getting a discount?

Thanks

I am a newbie so I have a question. I was wondering if Disney released discounts that can be applied to your cruise after you have already booked? Like WDW resorts etc you can make changes and apply discounts. What are the chances of getting a discount?

Thanks

they only release discounts after the final payment date, when it's too late for those with reservations to make any changes..

so if you can be flexible with your dates and you don't care which room you get, you should probably hold off and not reserve until those discounted rates come out after the final payment date..

disneyholic family said:
they only release discounts after the final payment date, when it's too late for those with reservations to make any changes..

Not true for all discounts (such as FL resident rates).

Also, some discounts still can save you money even after paying the penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We got the DVC discount this past June. It was past the paid in full date and got a couple of thousand dollars back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter