• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts

ktmetke

The Disney Family Grows One Smile At A Time!
What are the chances of Disney offering any other discounts in October......I was so excited when I heard they extended the free Dining, but bummed that my dates are blacked out, Oct 17th-23....any chance any discount will be offered for those dates?

I have no insider knowledge, but I would say yes there will be additional discounts. There has been a X % off room discount (both package and room only) every year for the last five years at this time of year which cover your dates. Announcements are usually late-July to mid-August. So, I would say patience is in order, you'll see something in the next few weeks.

Our trips overlap - see you there!

The blackout dates on free dining generally revolve around times where they already have good occupancy levels due to some event or whatever, at least at the value resorts. Some discounts may still occur for AP holders, PIN codes, etc.

We're (myself, DH, DD10 and DD8) going to Disney Nov. 8-16, staying at POFQ, and our dates were also blacked out for the free dining offer. However, we received an e-mail offer from Disney Destinations on July 13th with Goofy on it offering free dining. We called our AAA travel agent right away and were able to get the free dining with this offer. My advice, contact your travel agent or a Disney travel agent because there may still be free dining offers out there that you may qualify for. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter