Discounts vs ticket increase

erin327

Mouseketeer
We are planning an October trip. If I book now, I can get park tickets in the package at the current rate before the ticket price increase, right? If I do this though do I lose it when I add some type of discount (hopefully) once they are announced?

We are planning an October trip. If I book now, I can get park tickets in the package at the current rate before the ticket price increase, right? If I do this though do I lose it when I add some type of discount (hopefully) once they are announced?

Yes, if you add a discount later you would be subject to the higher ticket price.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But, I have been trying to find a tread that might talk about ticket price increase. Has anyone heard if ticket prices are going to increase?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But, I have been trying to find a tread that might talk about ticket price increase. Has anyone heard if ticket prices are going to increase?

Most likely very soon since Universal just increased ticket prices this past week. They usually follow one another, so one does, then shortly thereafter the other does. There will only be a few days notice. Usually, the ticketing CMs find out on a Friday (often late I think) that ticket prices will increase starting Sunday. So really only about a 1 day notice.

Will special event ticket prices be increasing as well?? Just wondering if i should buy our tickets for MNSSHP??

Most likely very soon since Universal just increased ticket prices this past week. They usually follow one another, so one does, then shortly thereafter the other does. There will only be a few days notice. Usually, the ticketing CMs find out on a Friday (often late I think) that ticket prices will increase starting Sunday. So really only about a 1 day notice.

Thank you Vicki. I will keep an eye on the boards. I was thinking probably next Friday since it's going to be the end of the month. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter