Discounts past July 4

Hi! :wave:

When I booked my Resort Only Ressies using my PAP, I did receive the discount for my entire stay which is June 28th through July 7th. :banana:

Nothing past July 4th unless you booked for your stay where you check in before July 4th.

The codes through 7/4 just came out like a week ago, week and a half tops so there won't be anything for after 7/4 for a while.

We were only allowed to book 10 days at the ap rate, July 2-12. The CM's computer wouldn't let her add any more for us so I guess there's a limit even if your stay starts before 7/5. We still need four more days so we'll be calling when the next set is released. One good thing though, we had our pick of resorts. Everything she checked was available for all our dates. Shock!

Beth

It is good to know that there are a lot of rooms available. Right now we are booked room only at Pop but I really don't want to stay there. Last time I was there was 1998 and I stayed at the Yacht Club for work then transferred to Port Orleans French Quarter for the pleasure side of it and was miserable. I can't imagine staying at a value but at this point that is all we can afford and I definately want to stay on property so we don't have to deal with car seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter