Discounts on Villas?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JRoglitz, Jun 14, 2002.

1. JRoglitz

JRoglitz DIS Veteran

Has anyone every gotten a discount on a two bedroom villa at WLV, BWV, or BCV during value season? Thinking of planning a family trip for the first week of December, 2003. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TerriBelle

TerriBelle DIS Veteran

I believe that the 1st week of December is a very busy time for DVC members. It is a low point time and many members like to go at this time to catch the xmas decorations. On the DVC board I have seen people posting that they are on the waitlist for villas to be available so I would doubt that Disney would need to discount these rooms at this time.

4. ducklite

ducklite <font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>

Not to mention that member annual meetings are held then.

I've stayed at the BWV during that time several times, and they are almost always full of DVC owners.

Anne

5. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

This is JMHO, but I think you will be lucky to get a cash ressie for a 2 bedroom villa at those DVC resorts in early December, let alone a discount.

My advice is to try to reserve one as soon as you can. If you aren't successful right away, keep calling.

DVC members can make ressies beginning 11 months ahead of time, and as others have posted, this time books very quickly. To reserve something in 12/03, DVC members can (and will) call in January, 2003. Consider renting points from a DVC member if you absolutely, positively HAVE to stay at one of those resorts during early December.

Good luck!