Discounts on Villas?

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
Has anyone every gotten a discount on a two bedroom villa at WLV, BWV, or BCV during value season? Thinking of planning a family trip for the first week of December, 2003. Thanks!

I believe that the 1st week of December is a very busy time for DVC members. It is a low point time and many members like to go at this time to catch the xmas decorations. On the DVC board I have seen people posting that they are on the waitlist for villas to be available so I would doubt that Disney would need to discount these rooms at this time.

Not to mention that member annual meetings are held then.

I've stayed at the BWV during that time several times, and they are almost always full of DVC owners.

Anne

This is JMHO, but I think you will be lucky to get a cash ressie for a 2 bedroom villa at those DVC resorts in early December, let alone a discount.

My advice is to try to reserve one as soon as you can. If you aren't successful right away, keep calling.

DVC members can make ressies beginning 11 months ahead of time, and as others have posted, this time books very quickly. To reserve something in 12/03, DVC members can (and will) call in January, 2003. Consider renting points from a DVC member if you absolutely, positively HAVE to stay at one of those resorts during early December.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter