Discounts on Universal Passes

Does the Walmart in the disney area, that sells discounted Disney tickets also sell Universal Tickets?

Where is it located?

I went directly to the AAA office here and got my tickets for $80 flat. So I paid $320 for all 4...no tax, no fee! That is a HUGE savings over the website of $405.

I went directly to the AAA office here and got my tickets for $80 flat. So I paid $320 for all 4...no tax, no fee! That is a HUGE savings over the website of $405.

What type of tickets did you get for the $80? I'm planning to join AAA and want to determine what savings it will be for us.

What type of tickets did you get for the $80? I'm planning to join AAA and want to determine what savings it will be for us.

I got the 7 day unlimited tickets. CALL your AAA office before you join to make sure that they sell them there. I don't think all offices sell them. It was worth the 20 minute drive to my local office. Good Luck! Oh yeah...look around on the web and see if you can find a code to waive the $10 registration fee to AAA. I couldn't find one here so I used NC08 (for my state and year) and it worked! :banana: So I didn't have to pay the $10 reg fee.

Does the Walmart in the disney area, that sells discounted Disney tickets also sell Universal Tickets?

Where is it located?

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #817 (near WDW)
4444 West Vine
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 397-7000

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #4332 (near USF)
8990 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 351-2229

The safest thing to do is call and ask.

Thank you to all who suggested AAA - I called then today and they quoted me a price of $82 for the 7 day pass.

Just as an FYI to anyone looking to get Universal tickets through AAA, she did tell me that prices are going up next Wednesday! (Sept 17) This is in the mid-Atlantic region.

Dorothy :)

Thank you to all who suggested AAA - I called then today and they quoted me a price of $82 for the 7 day pass.

Just as an FYI to anyone looking to get Universal tickets through AAA, she did tell me that prices are going up next Wednesday! (Sept 17) This is in the mid-Atlantic region.

Dorothy :)

Thanks for posting this.
My Arnold, MD office told me today (9/15) would be the last day for the $82 price.

Ran down and got mine!

Thanks for the info. I stopped at AAA on the way home from work and picked up two two tickets to use next June.

Can someone tell me if Universal sells the one day passes to GA residents using the FL resident code/discount? I know that HHN tickets they did, but I just read on another site that Disney is doing this with resort ressies (a few bordering states can now use the FL discount to book through 9/27) and someone mentioned that Universal allows it with tickets....I've never heard of that?

I am sure it is probably mentioned somewhere on these boards, but I can't find it. Is there any expiration for the 7 day unlimited tickets? We are going in March 09, and I just want to make sure that they will still work then. Thanks!

They are good for 7 consecutive days and are activated on the first day of use. If the ticket hasn't been activated, it won't expire.

Costco has tickets to the three Universal Parks for $89.99 that are good for unlimited visits for three months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter