Discounts offered?

katiegel

Earning My Ears
I haven't been on DCL since I was 17. Now at 32 I'm finally going back. I remember DCL offering discounts on future cruises if booked at that time. Do they still do this? Do you have to pay up front or just put a deposit down? Any help would be great. Thanks!

I haven't been on DCL since I was 17. Now at 32 I'm finally going back. I remember DCL offering discounts on future cruises if booked at that time. Do they still do this? Do you have to pay up front or just put a deposit down? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Yes. Onboard booking for future cruises:

Only have to put the deposit down. Deposit is 10% of cruisefare, not the typical 20%.

And you get Onboard credits based on the length of the cruise you book
I think it's like $100 for cruises of 4-6 nights, and $200 for cruises of 7 nights and longer.

There are blackout dates (cruises) that these are not applicable to, and the future cruise must be completed within 18 months of the onboard booking date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter