• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Discounts for the dcp???

nemolover22

Mouseketeer
I whale been accepted for the fall advantage and was curious what discounts do I receive..hotels,food and merchandise. ?? Also what about when family comes???

I whale been accepted for the fall advantage and was curious what discounts do I receive..hotels,food and merchandise. ?? Also what about when family comes??? Thanks:)

Merchandise: 20% (During Christmas period, 35%)
General admission park tickets: 10%
Resort room for you: 50% (can be up to 60% in off peak)
Resort room for friends and family: 40% ( can be up to 50% in off peak)
Dining: 20% in select Park/Resort Restaurants; 40% for lunch at select resorts. Plus 18%

There is also a booklet printed every 6 months that show discounts for stores, restaurants, etc. around Central Florida.

I understand regular Disney cast members use to get discounts on Verizon (I don't know how it is now). I also don't know if CP's get this.:confused3

Thanks for the information! What about the dining plan if staying at a resort any discount on that???

Thanks for the information! What about the dining plan if staying at a resort any discount on that???

Dining plan discounts are seasonal and prices always vary. As Disney doesn't release the price of the normal Dining plan (as it's bundled with a discounted resort stay), it's hard to say the true discount. Prices are posted on the Hub when it's available under the "your discounts" tab.

Dining: 20% in select Park/Resort Restaurants; 40% for lunch at select resorts. Plus 18%

There is also a booklet printed every 6 months that show discounts for stores, restaurants, etc. around Central Florida.

Christmas period starts towards the end of October and goes through around the 13th of February and you get 40% off of merchandise!:thumbsup2

My friends got 40% off on merchandise during the Christmas period

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter