• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts for Sept!

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
I'm not sure if i'm allowed to do this! I'm sure a moderator will come along and let me know.

I'm getting married at Disney in September and when you do this you have a room block at different hotels at a discounted rate.
If anyone is interested I have rooms blocked from the 18th Sept until the 24th (you can usually extend this to before or past the dates) at the
Grand Floridian LV $299+tax.
POR $118+tax
and 1 room at the Contemporary 14th floor $361+tax. (23rd Sept - 1st Oct)You don't go through me but group reservations, so if anyone is interested please pm me and I will give you the info.

Hope this is OK?
I am not trying to sell anything just help someone out with a good rate.

I would take you up on it, but we can't go in September. It's June again for us.

Congrats and many blessings for your Disney wedding.

Jodi

i think the mods will be ok with this your just being nice. I am going the month beforeor I would take you up on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter