Discounts for one day tickets?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Graciesmom77, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Graciesmom77

Graciesmom77 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if there are ever any discounts for one day one park tickets? We want to go to IoA but I never see any discounts for just the one day.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Theme parks don't discount single day tickets. The only discounts for theme park tickets are multi-day tickets.

4. hydrotony

hydrotony DIS Veteran

You may get a few dollars off by buying them at AAA and sometimes Coke cans have a small discount advertisement.

5. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!

If you know someone with an annual pass they could get you a 10% discount.

6. amcnj

amcnj DIS Veteran

Some credit cards added a feature called Ultimate Rewards which lets you exchange points for various items like gift cards. One such item listed is a one day park to park pass for 5000 points, which works out to $50 (based upon the conversion rate if you opt for cash or other gift cards).

7. arthursiew

arthursiew Earning My Ears

Is this the actual ticket or is it a gift card that you have to exchange at the ticket booth? There were 5000 pt tickets for one day park to park and 9100 pt tickets for one day one park.

8. amcnj

amcnj DIS Veteran

The ones I purchased were 5000 points, good for one day park to park, and were the actual ticket. I just checked again and the site I see only offers 5000 point universal tickets. I wonder what the 9100 point ones are?