Discounts for one day tickets?

Graciesmom77

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are ever any discounts for one day one park tickets? We want to go to IoA but I never see any discounts for just the one day.

Does anyone know if there are ever any discounts for one day one park tickets? We want to go to IoA but I never see any discounts for just the one day.
Theme parks don't discount single day tickets. The only discounts for theme park tickets are multi-day tickets.

You may get a few dollars off by buying them at AAA and sometimes Coke cans have a small discount advertisement.

If you know someone with an annual pass they could get you a 10% discount.

Some credit cards added a feature called Ultimate Rewards which lets you exchange points for various items like gift cards. One such item listed is a one day park to park pass for 5000 points, which works out to $50 (based upon the conversion rate if you opt for cash or other gift cards).

Some credit cards added a feature called Ultimate Rewards which lets you exchange points for various items like gift cards. One such item listed is a one day park to park pass for 5000 points, which works out to $50 (based upon the conversion rate if you opt for cash or other gift cards).

Is this the actual ticket or is it a gift card that you have to exchange at the ticket booth? There were 5000 pt tickets for one day park to park and 9100 pt tickets for one day one park.

The ones I purchased were 5000 points, good for one day park to park, and were the actual ticket. I just checked again and the site I see only offers 5000 point universal tickets. I wonder what the 9100 point ones are?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter