Discounts for Fall?

kellysa

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are starting to plan our DL trip for Oct. I know Disney's spring promotions are out right now. When does Disney usually announce fall discounts or promotions? If I book the GCH now, can I change it if a better offer comes out? I'd rather not wait too long to book. Last year we waited to book the GCH over Veteran's Day and ended up not being able to get a room as it was sold out over that weekend.

Thanks for your help,
Kelly

Hi! We went last September and are going again this September. Last year I booked in January and a better deal came out in April. I was able to cancel our planned trip and re-book at the new rate. I believe GCH requires a deposit of one night's stay. But, it should be refundable if you cancel.

The deposit is indeed refundable if you cancel, and if a better rate comes up you can call and have your rate adjusted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter