Discounts for Canadians?

SEVP

Nova Scotia, Canada
Last time we were at WDW Dec 2011 we received a great discount as Canadian travellers. Any idea if that special will happen again??

There is always the chance there will be Specific Discounts offered only to Canadians but you can of course book any General Public Offer
When do you plan to visit ?

The Canadian discounts aren't as frequent, but as the previous poster stated we're able to book any of the U.S. general offers on the website as well. So make sure you take a look at those (under the special offers section of the website).

Hi there!
I called the day that free dining was released and was lucky enough to get through and speak to a CM who told me that they had a room only offer for Canadians. I ended up with 30 percent off at Poly Club level for October. Just call and see what is available. I saw nothing on the Canadian site about discounts.
Good luck!
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter