Discounts/bounce back/free dining Questions

dbug209

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we have been to disney twice before but rented points each time. We arent going back until 2014 and i am pretty sure I will be booking threw disney. How do I know if I would qualify for a discount, when is free dinning usually and what is a bounce back? Any info will be appreciated. Any $$ saved will be great also. Thanks everyone!

As far as discounts, most are listed on the Walt Disney World site (or you can view some on the DIS site as well). If you call WDW, and agent can tell you if a pin code is attached to your name for a special discount.

I participated in FD for the first time last fall and the promotion was released late May (may have been early June). I am not certain of other FD promotions through the year.

Bounce back is an offer that is in your Disney hotel room. Anytime prior to checking out, you can book a special offer for the dates listed on the flier. I really wish I had booked last year but I wasn't solid on plans at that time. Lesson learned.

Hope this helps a bit!

So, how good are these bounce back offers?? Do they give you more then one date to pick from?? Do they give you different offers over your trip or is it just one offer left on the table at some point during your stay..??:surfweb:

In my experience, there has been an offer in the room, and it did not change during my stay. I'm not sure if all resorts or levels have the same offers at the same time? We have only stayed at Deluxe resorts, once in concierge level, and the offers were for a time span and a set % off room rates OR free dining (different offers on different trips, I didn't see both on one trip). Others may have seen other offers? The bounce back dates never worked for us - we travel march-may and the BBs were aug-oct if I'm remembering correctly. We haven't been since 2011 so things may have changed. I can repost after our may trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter