• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts/Additions for Preferred Annual Pass Holders?

Nimrod.sixty9

Universal 11/22 11/23
Hey people, new here :woohoo:
Not new to Universal though, lost count of how many times Ive gone pirate:

I already have a PAP, so no first time buyer discounts. But I was wondering about others. Ive seen 10% off at some food venues, which ones? $5 preferred parking, which I almost always do. What are some others? Like; express pass, or that meal deal thing? Any perks for renewing (mine are due out in December)?

BTW: has the lines for RRR died down any? Last I went it was 3 hours! I cant wait to ride the damned thing!

Next trip: Nov 22nd and 23rd WHooo

All of the benefits are listed on the Universal Passholders website. The "perk" for renewing is that it only costs around $106 while the Premiere Pass renews at the same rate you originally bought it for.

HR3 still has long lines but it also has a singles line which can save you a lot of time. Last time we went the regular line wait for the ride was 60 minutes.

I already have a PAP, so no first time buyer discounts. But I was wondering about others. Ive seen 10% off at some food venues, which ones? $5 preferred parking, which I almost always do. What are some others? Like; express pass, or that meal deal thing? Any perks for renewing (mine are due out in December)?
There are no discounts off the meal deal or Express Plus passes for anyone and most all restaurants in both parks and CityWalk offer a discount for passholders. I wouldn't fool with the preferred parking...I used to pay it all the time but it didn't save me a lot of time.

All of the benefits are listed on the Universal Passholders website. The "perk" for renewing is that it only costs around $106 while the Premiere Pass renews at the same rate you originally bought it for.

HR3 still has long lines but it also has a singles line which can save you a lot of time. Last time we went the regular line wait for the ride was 60 minutes.

Is there a single rider line for RRR?

Well I got my passes with a Coca Cola/Christmas/Florida resident discount - 14.88 per month, which I believe is the cost of the regular annual pass. Would it continue at the same rate or go back to its intented price?

Well the niext time I go, one of the days there will be a Monday. So I hope its pretty dead then, usually is when ever Ive been there. Ive gotta ride RRR LOL.

There are no discounts off the meal deal or Express Plus passes for anyone and most all restaurants in both parks and CityWalk offer a discount for passholders. I wouldn't fool with the preferred parking...I used to pay it all the time but it didn't save me a lot of time.

Is there a discount for alchy anywhere? I loke a lot of it :D

Looks like Ill have to ask about the discount when entering said resturant.

I used to be firmly against PP; but when I was on an incline for 30min in the gearage waiting to park the Jeep started losin oil pressure and started to over heat. Needless to say it was a bad location and wasnt that fun of a day... So the $5, if busy at the toll gates, is well worth it to me.

Thanks ppl

Is there a single rider line for RRR?

Well I got my passes with a Coca Cola/Christmas/Florida resident discount - 14.88 per month, which I believe is the cost of the regular annual pass. Would it continue at the same rate or go back to its intented price?

Is there a discount for alchy anywhere? I loke a lot of it :D

Looks like Ill have to ask about the discount when entering said resturant.

I used to be firmly against PP; but when I was on an incline for 30min in the gearage waiting to park the Jeep started losin oil pressure and started to over heat. Needless to say it was a bad location and wasnt that fun of a day... So the $5, if busy at the toll gates, is well worth it to me.
Yes...there is a single rider line for HR3.

You should maintain your rate throughout the year the rates won't change.

Make sure you show your AP anywhere you go...restaurants and stores...for the discount. I'm not sure about discounts for alcohol...I don't think it's offered but I could be wrong.

I understand the trouble getting into the garage sometimes and it could be irritating too. Spend the $5.00 for the preferred parking if it works for you. You could also to valet and not have to worry about the garage but it can get expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter