Discounted Tickets???

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
We are taking DH's extended family to WDW next summer and staying on our DVC points. We're taking care of accomodations, but everyone is responsible for their own tickets. We'd like to give them some reliable places to look for "better deals" on their tickets. We can offer them the 10% DVC discount on the length of stay passes, but I wondered what else is out there. I'm sure this question is often asked here, but I couldn't search to find it. TIA

I did a lot of checking around and it seems that my local Disney Store has the best price. You might want to look into that.

Originally posted by JodyTG
I did a lot of checking around and it seems that my local Disney Store has the best price. You might want to look into that.

If you can get the advance purchase price at TDS, then it might be a good deal, but, if you cannot, it is more cost effective to use someone like Ticketmania.

IE: 5 day hopper plus:
Adult:
Disney Advance purchase - 263.07 Gate Price - 286.50
Ticket Mania - 260.00

Child:
Disney Advance purchase - 209.87 Gate Price - 230.04
Ticket Mania - 212.00

If you are buying a combo of adult and children, it is pretty much a wash. If it is adults only, then TM would be the way to go, as there is no shipping charge.

Any AAA members?

They're about the same as the Disney Store...

I just bought a 4 day pass (no pluses) for $203 and its $204.49 at the Disney Store.

I couldn't find anywhere else that could beat that price.

Try www.paramountinternationaltravel.com they had the best prices for the PHP passes we got the 7 day PHP passes for 300.00 tax included with a breakfast voucher.They also have 5 and 6 day PHP passes but not sure of the price.Shipping is 15.00 per order so if you have quite a few people going then that would be hardly anything.we just got 2 tickets and even with the 15.00 it was still by far the best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter