Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

We'll have to wait and see if I end up getting the refund on the passes we bought on our June trip.

Let me know how that goes. My parents bought 5 passes at full price on May 4th before I (or pretty much anyone else) had gotten their cards. They're back home in NY now, but I finally got my discount cards, so my father is going to mail his receipt and the AP's to me and I'm going to try to go into the park with one of my cards to get the refund for him.

I'm expecting to get that stuff in the mail next week, so I'll post back here after I attempt the refund and let you know how it goes for me.

Brett

I still have 5 of them left if anyone is interested. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time. Just PM me or send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW! :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Please include our family in a list that would love to receive a discount card for an AP. We plan to be at WDW June 30 through July10. There will be three of us and have been thinking about upgrading MYW tickets to APs. With this program, I certainly would go ahead and make that decision.

Thanks to ShastaBear for spreading Pixie Dust pixiedust: our way by sharing the AP cards.
A special thanks also to Jockey from UK that was willing pixiedust:if they were sent to the UK.

Thanks again! We were able to upgrade our MYW tickets for our family so plan to go back for Mardi Gras 2010--last Mardi Gras before oldest DD goes off to college.
I had planned to upgrade at MK but it was raining hard as we waited at the bus so DDs made me get on the first bus that arrived--DHS! I was a little worried about doing it at DHS but Matt at Guest Services was fantastic. He was so apologetic that it took him a little time to research everything but it was certainly worth it to our family! I made sure to fill out one of those special forms for a great CM!! They did ask the name of the person donating our card which ShastaBear had been kind enough to share.

I now have only 2 more of the AP discount cards left. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time and receive 10% off the price. If anyone is interested just send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW, but time is running out! :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cool1:

I have 8 of these cards available that expire July 31st with each one being good for 6 AP's. Please PM me if you are interested with your address and I will send them out right away.

I'll be in Orlando in less than 24 hours, so I'm starting this kind of late.

Does anyone have an extra Pass-Along Savings Card in or around Orlando? I'll have a rental car.

thanks,
-tuc

I'll be in Orlando in less than 24 hours, so I'm starting this kind of late.

Does anyone have an extra Pass-Along Savings Card in or around Orlando? I'll have a rental car.

thanks,
-tuc

I'm going to hold off on having mine sent out to you because I'm sure you'll find someone on this board more than willing to meet you at the parks with their discount card! Let me know if you don't find one though & we can get it out in tomorrow's mail.

I'm going to hold off on having mine sent out to you because I'm sure you'll find someone on this board more than willing to meet you at the parks with their discount card! Let me know if you don't find one though & we can get it out in tomorrow's mail.

Hold away--there's plenty of time. I think the chances aren't great, though. Why would guys in Orlando be wasting time on this forum when they could be in the parks? I can hope, though.

-tuc

Hold away--there's plenty of time. I think the chances aren't great, though. Why would guys in Orlando be wasting time on this forum when they could be in the parks? I can hope, though.

-tuc

You'd be surprised! I've actually read tons of posts from people in Orlando willing to meet vacationers at the parks or their resorts to give them their referral cards! I'm actually looking back in the thread now to see if I can hook you up with someone to meet you tomorrow! I'll let you know if I find someone!

I *finally* got my Mickey Monitor, so I have two or three cards to give away, depending on how many my family needs. I live in the Orlando area and go to Disney reasonably frequently, so I'd be happy to meet someone there to hand off a card or I could mail one out. In fact, I'm planning on going to the parks this afternoon and most of the day tomorrow. If you're in need of a card right away, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brett

Here's one!! :goodvibes

I now have only 2 more of the AP discount cards left. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time and receive 10% off the price. If anyone is interested just send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW, but time is running out! :yay: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter