Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

Just to follow up on this, tonight I went and purchased an AP for a child with my discount card without the child present at guest services in Epcot. It was not a problem and the CM never asked to see the child. I think you should have no problems.

Brett

thank you! thank you! thank you!! leaving on firiday. i sooo appreciate it.

Good Day,

I have 4 left and can either send them out or arrange an exchange from July 27th on in the Orlando area.

Thanks a lot.

Still have one left, will send priority mail so it will arrive in 2-3 days (not counting Sunday). Plenty of time left if you're going the last week of the month!

Send pm or email to dbahawk-at-yahoo.com

I still have 6 of them left if anyone is interested. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time. Just PM me or send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW!

I still have 6 of them left if anyone is interested. Each one is good to purchase up to 6 AP's at one time. Just PM me or send me an email to NYCAT10@aol.com and I'll get them in the mail ASAP! You still have until July 31st to buy them down at WDW!

Hope you can help out a Native New Yorker transplanted to Florida, :woohoo:
Thanks, Ruthie

I still have (6) for anyone who needs them.
Mailing them out same day as requests...
as long as you PM your name and address! :lmao:

re-please check your email Long Island

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Lover

Hope you can help out a Native New Yorker transplanted to Florida,
Thanks, Ruthie

Anytime, it's in the mail.... I still have 5 left for anyone interested. Time is running short! :yay: :dance3: :banana:

Has there been any word out there if this will be extended. I won't be down there until Labor Day weekend, but am definitely interested.:woohoo:

Has there been any word out there if this will be extended. I won't be down there until Labor Day weekend, but am definitely interested.:woohoo:

I am hoping for an extension as well. I haven't read any rumors on an extension, but will be keeping my fingers crossed.

There have not even been rumors about an extension of the program. Since this is the first time they have done anything like this I feel there will need to see what the results are and if the program has worked as intended.

And I imagine if something as this is done again they will make sure that all (or at least a very high percentage) of the referral cards are at least actually in the mail prior to the starting date of the program.

And I imagine if something as this is done again they will make sure that all (or at least a very high percentage) of the referral cards are at least actually in the mail prior to the starting date of the program.

I'd be all for that! I didn't get my summer MM until about 10 days ago, which was only after numerous emails and phone calls fell on deaf ears. Finally found someone willing to listen, and got the help I needed. The person I was going to pass a card on to ended up getting one from someone else (don't blame them for making sure they got one) while I was waiting so $75 in referral bonuses went POOF. We'll have to wait and see if I end up getting the refund on the passes we bought on our June trip.

Bear in mind that I had received the previous issue of MM so I had clearly already been on the mailing list. Still don't know why they had so much trouble getting them sent out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter