Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I would so appreciate it if someone could send me a discount card. I am not quite sure how to PM so hopefully one of you can find me. Thanks...Regan

I am a newbie so it doesn't look like I can PM just yet so I would really appreciate it if someone could PM me for the AP discount card. Thanks.

Hi ReganlovesWDW! I'm a neighbor in Bucks county, and I've got 4 passes. I think you need 10 posts to PM. That way you don't need to post your email or address online. If you get to 10 posts, PM me with you email, and I can send you the passes to arrive next day.

Lauri

I apologize for butting into this thread with what is probably a dumb question but... my dd is an AP holder and got these referral cards. She is going in 2 weeks. Can she purchase an AP for me with the discount and can it be for a voucher so it won't be activated until I arrive in Nov. or will it have to be the actual AP which will be activated at time of purchase? Your help would be very appreciated!

I apologize for butting into this thread with what is probably a dumb question but... my dd is an AP holder and got these referral cards. She is going in 2 weeks. Can she purchase an AP for me with the discount and can it be for a voucher so it won't be activated until I arrive in Nov. or will it have to be the actual AP which will be activated at time of purchase? Your help would be very appreciated!

It would be the actual AP activated at the time of purchase...I'm not sure if she could buy one for you or not. I want to say when I purchased ours I had to bring DH & my IDs?? I could be wrong about that part though??

I have 2 cards left that I can send out ASAP to anyone that still needs one.

Just send me a PM with your mailing address.

:)

I've still got one left, if anyone need one. Just pm your details and I will get it in the mail.

Thanks!

I will be at the parks on July 15 & 16. If anyone needs a discount card I can meet up with you. Just PM me.

It would be the actual AP activated at the time of purchase...I'm not sure if she could buy one for you or not. I want to say when I purchased ours I had to bring DH & my IDs?? I could be wrong about that part though??

They asked for my DH's id, but he was on Spaceship Earth w/ the kiddos.
She issued the AP anyway.
Later we noticed she gave him my lat name & DH insisted on fixing it at Int'l gateway. That took awhile.

I have had no luck giving my cards away. If you want one email me and I will send it to you or meet you at the parks in person. I would love to share if anyone wants them. anthonycastillo@bellsouth.net

Hey, I will definately be in Orlando and WDW on Monday, July 13th. My wife and I will be staying at All Star Sports that night. Someone on the board e-mailed me to let me know they would mail me a discount card, but I don't think that it will arrive before we leave on Monday.

So, is there anyone on the board IN THE ORLANDO AREA, who could send or leave a discount card at the front desk of All Star Sports for me to pick up when I arrive on Monday? I would think you could just put a discount card in an envelope and put my name on it and drop it off at the front desk. They would get it to me upon checking in I would think.

I will definately be using the card to buy two annual passes. So, PM me or e-mail me at EAWproductions@frontiernet.net if you can help me out somehow.

To the person who may have already mailed off a discount card to me...if I get it after my trip, I will send it back to you so you can try to give it away to someone else again.

Thanks in advance to any Orlando locals!

Eric

I *finally* got my Mickey Monitor, so I have two or three cards to give away, depending on how many my family needs. I live in the Orlando area and go to Disney reasonably frequently, so I'd be happy to meet someone there to hand off a card or I could mail one out. In fact, I'm planning on going to the parks this afternoon and most of the day tomorrow. If you're in need of a card right away, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brett

One more question for you guys... has anyone been successful in getting a refund of the savings for previously purchased AP's by going to the parks with the receipt and a pass along card? I just found out that my family already purchased 5 annual passes at full price and I'm hoping they can take one of my cards in to guest services with their receipt and get the 10% refunded. The rules posted by Cheshire Figment seem to suggest that this is possible, but I'm wondering if anyone has actually been able to do it and if so, what their experience was like.

Thanks,
Brett

I have kind of a strange question. We have no trip planned until Thanksgiving but my husband & I want to fly down next weekend especially just to take advantage of this savings (& spend a few days there).

We have the referral card. We're set. The problem? We were going to leave our 2 children home with grandma when we fly down. lol Can we fly down with a referral card & buy annual passes for both us & our children (even though they won't be there)?

ps- i do also have 3 extra referral cards to offer anyone.

I have kind of a strange question. Can we fly down with a referral card & buy annual passes for both us & our children (even though they won't be there)?

I think you'll be OK. I know adults need to be present to purchase an AP, but I suspect that children don't. I actually need to purchase an AP for a child with the discount card later this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll try to do it without the child present and see how it goes and let you know.

Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter