• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

We haven't received ours either. :confused: I called and confirmed that they have the correct mailing address for all 4 of us, but we haven't received it yet!

I don't usually sweat it because I can go online and print out the MM so it's usually no big deal. These coupoons, however; cannot be printed out online as best I can tell.

Thanks. I called what is supposedly the AP number (not sure if I'm suppose to post it here) but just got general ticketing. :confused3

Noone seemed to be able to tell me squat. Would you mind PM'ing me the number you used in case it was different from what I have? Maybe I need to call back during regular business hours as it may have rolled to general ticketing since I called after 5 eastern.

Thanks in advance!

-bob

Anyone else not received their MM this time? It seems to be hit or miss with us and we've held 3 APs for years.

Very frustrating because this time we're taking friends in June and could actually use OUR coupons to help them offset the price of their tickets. They're going for another week with us later in the year so APs are a good deal for them.

What can I do?

:confused3

I see why you are fustrated! I would be too!!!! Regardless, if you still dont get YOUR coupons, but would still like to save your friends some money, just let me know. I have one card left! But i do hope you resolve your MM issue!!!

I also have 4 discount coupons. PM me and I will send them to you! We had family to use them, but they are goiong 2 weeks late.

Thanks,
Cathy

I don't usually sweat it because I can go online and print out the MM so it's usually no big deal. These coupoons, however; cannot be printed out online as best I can tell.

Thanks. I called what is supposedly the AP number (not sure if I'm suppose to post it here) but just got general ticketing. :confused3

Noone seemed to be able to tell me squat. Would you mind PM'ing me the number you used in case it was different from what I have? Maybe I need to call back during regular business hours as it may have rolled to general ticketing since I called after 5 eastern.

Thanks in advance!

-bob

I found a number on the AP site, and I think mine also rolled over to general ticketing, and I called during regular business hours. Very frustrating to not have received it!

I just got back from Disney today. I wanted to buy my three year old a pass using one of the coupons, but my MM did not arrive before we left last week :(. Before leaving I called the number listed on the site and they had no idea what I was talking about. They sent me to someone else who also had no idea what I was talking about, who talked to customer service and then told me I would need to talk to them at the park when I arrived. When I spoke to them at MK ticketing they said they could not help me without a coupon, but gave me the annual pass number to call. After speaking with that person I was told the only thing they could do is reissue me another magazine at my house, that obvious did not help me since I was already there. So I said, "I'm just basicallly out of luck because my magazine has not arrived" and she said, "Yes, there is nothing we can do". Yes, I know that was a very long story, but it was a very frustrating experience. Thanks for letting me vent :).

So, I arrived home today and not one, but two magazines with coupons (one for me and one for my husband) were in the mail.

I have 8 coupons, just PM me and I will happily put one in the mail.

I just got back from Disney today. I wanted to buy my three year old a pass using one of the coupons, but my MM did not arrive before we left last week :(. Before leaving I called the number listed on the site and they had no idea what I was talking about. They sent me to someone else who also had no idea what I was talking about, who talked to customer service and then told me I would need to talk to them at the park when I arrived. When I spoke to them at MK ticketing they said they could not help me without a coupon, but gave me the annual pass number to call. After speaking with that person I was told the only thing they could do is reissue me another magazine at my house, that obvious did not help me since I was already there. So I said, "I'm just basicallly out of luck because my magazine has not arrived" and she said, "Yes, there is nothing we can do". Yes, I know that was a very long story, but it was a very frustrating experience. Thanks for letting me vent :).

So, I arrived home today and not one, but two magazines with coupons (one for me and one for my husband) were in the mail.

I have 8 coupons, just PM me and I will happily put one in the mail.
If you did buy your 3yo the AP while you were there you can get a partial refund. See Post #1 in this thread for details as to who to contact.

I have 3 cards left...each card is good for up to 6 purchases. Please pm me and I will send them out the next day!!

Anyone else not received their MM this time? It seems to be hit or miss with us and we've held 3 APs for years.

Very frustrating because this time we're taking friends in June and could actually use OUR coupons to help them offset the price of their tickets. They're going for another week with us later in the year so APs are a good deal for them.

What can I do?

:confused3

We haven't received ours either. :confused: I called and confirmed that they have the correct mailing address for all 4 of us, but we haven't received it yet!
Call member services. My parents are AP holders and hers was just a few days late and we all were in a panic! She called, and the CM talked to Guest Services, filled out a "form" or something and said something would be mailed (within 3 weeks) but she said it would come sooner. It did.

Don't just check your address--have them send you another! Good luck!:goodvibes

Like many others have posted:

I have 2 AP discount cards (each covers up to 6 people) so PM me if you'd like one.

My husband finally got his so I have a couple of cards available for anyone who still needs them. PM me.

What are these and is the discount bigger than the DVC one?

We were going to buy new vouchers next month.

The 10% discount is in addition to the DVC discount! You have to buy the ap in person at WDW.

The 10% discount is in addition to the DVC discount! You have to buy the ap in person at WDW.

And is there a time frame on this? We just returned from the World, so we aren't going now until December.

What are these and is the discount bigger than the DVC one?

We were going to buy new vouchers next month.

These are 10% off the price of an AP for anyone who is buying their AP by July 31 in person at WDW. You get the 10% off of the DVC price, so this is a great deal.

Most of us AP holders got the referral cards and are trying to share them. Not only does the user get 10% off of up to 6 passes, the AP holder gets a $25 gift card per pass purchased. A win win for all. (They are only good for new pass purchase (not renewals), and are not good for Fl seasonal or after 4:00 passes). The savings could be huge depending on how many passes you purchase.

I have some too if anyone needs one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter