Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

Won't let me pm you cause my post count is too low....but would love to have one if still available....Scott

Scott,these cards are good for a 10 percent discount off an annual pass.(not good on renewal). Are you comfortable with having your real name and address on the open forum,because I would need that to mail you the card.

As I don't have enough quality time in on the boards yet..but I am working on earning my ears.

I'd love a pass if you could e-mail me at: sunshine2morrow I am at yahoo..if you know what I mean. I can't post my e-mail address either, as I don't have enough posts. Then I could give you all my information.

:yay:

As I don't have enough quality time in on the boards yet..but I am working on earning my ears.

I'd love a pass if you could e-mail me at: sunshine2morrow I am at yahoo..if you know what I mean. I can't post my e-mail address either, as I don't have enough posts. Then I could give you all my information.

:yay:

i know you are working on getting a card, but if you still havent resolved, let me know...i got sent 2 cards by a current AP Holder, but I only need one.

If anyone needs a card...or two...or three...;)

Please, please let me know. I can mail them out right away. Or if there isn't enough time for the mail to get there...I can arrange to meet you at the parks.

PM me or email me at marquez305@bellsouth.net

Thank you!

I didn't read the entire thread so I didn't see this addressed; please forgive me if someone already asked. Do you have to purchase the AP in person, or can you do an on line or telephone purchase? Also, if that is available, can you wait to activate them until August?

We are going in August, and I already have 3 AP vouchers from a previous trip that never happened. I need to buy one more for DH and this would be a nice discount if it could work. Thanks for the info!

I didn't read the entire thread so I didn't see this addressed; please forgive me if someone already asked. Do you have to purchase the AP in person, or can you do an on line or telephone purchase? Also, if that is available, can you wait to activate them until August?

We are going in August, and I already have 3 AP vouchers from a previous trip that never happened. I need to buy one more for DH and this would be a nice discount if it could work. Thanks for the info!

If you read the first post, you would know the answer.

The discount card can ONLY be used in person, at WDW, and you cannot use it to get a voucher.

I think I've answered this twice already in the last 20 posts... :)

If you read the first post, you would know the answer.

The discount card can ONLY be used in person, at WDW, and you cannot use it to get a voucher.

I think I've answered this twice already in the last 20 posts... :)

Jeez, sorry for asking..

Excuse me, sorry I interrupted your life.

Here's something to try...don't answer the next time someone asks.

Ummmm...sorry I gave you an answer? :confused3

I was simply pointing out that the very first post, and several times in the last few posts, the question was answered. And I even answered it again.

Ummmm...sorry I gave you an answer? :confused3

I was simply pointing out that the very first post, and several times in the last few posts, the question was answered. And I even answered it again.

No, you are not sorry. You were snotty and rude. If you are tired of answering, don't

No, you are not sorry. You were snotty and rude. If you are tired of answering, don't

I AM sorry you took it that way. But Cheshire Figment started this thread with all the information in the first post and is keeping it updated.

I now have one left! If you will be in Disney World in person, before July 31 and would like the Passholder pass-along savings card good for 10% off up to 6 new Annual Passes, PM me and I will mail it out today.

Edited to add that I do not have any more cards left.

I will also reply to your PM to let you know I received it and that your savings card WILL be mailed out, so you're not left hanging! Same day service, lol!

I'll say it again... There is some stiff competition here on the Official Exchange thread as the offers get a little more elaborate, as we get a little more desperate to unload our savings passes. :rotfl:

So, once again, in the spirit of fun trying to outdo the next guy who is offering immediate shipping, priority shipping, hand delivering the savings passes to the recipient, opening up your house to the recipient, (could transportation to the airport be too far behind? ;)) and other offers to roll out the red carpet, just to unload our ap savings passes, I have two left now, so here is my next offer... ...

If you choose me to send your savings card, I'll walk down Main Street on hot coals while juggling 6 pineapples and singing Yo Ho Yo Ho in a Tiki Bird costume while balancing a Dole Whip on my head . ... All this ....just so that you will accept my savings pass. :flower3:

:goodvibes ;)

- but really, just pm me if you would like me to mail a savings pass to you - we ship FAST! tink
UPDATE: I have 0 left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter