Discounted Annual Passes - Information and Official Exchange Thread

I'll be purchasing an AP in July. If anyone has a card to spare, please PM me. Thank you.

EDIT: I am no longer in need of a card. Thank you to all who offered.

If anyone still have spare cards available I would love to have one. Going at the end of May and need to pick up some new AP's :) Thanks!

I'd love a referral, too. :thumbsup2 We'll be upgrading 6/6.:flower3: I'm just upgrading one adult and one child.

We are going in June as well. Does anyone else have one they would be willing to share? How exactly does it work?

Thanks!

We are going in June and I would love to get a pass along savings card as well. If anyone has an extra left, could you please send me a PM?

Thanks!

I'm not clear on this. DVC members already get a dicsount on APs and AP renewals. Is this something different? We already have APs but haven't gotten any Pass-Along info yet. I would certainly share that if I get it.

Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Posts: 16,417 Discounted Annual Passes - Special Offer - Post #1 Expanded/Updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective Today (May 1, 2009) and through July 31 there is a special offer for a 10% discount on new Annual or Premium Annual Passes. This is a referral program for current AP and PAP holders.

In the latest copy of The Mickey Monitor each family which has at least one Annual or Premium Annual Passholder will receive four cards which may be used for up to six new (not renewal) Annual or Premium Annual Passes.

OP, This was in your first post then, as I got further into the thread, you stated there was 1 card per MM. Which is it? Do you get 4 cards in the MM or only 1?

Also, If this offer is good May 1 thru July 31, and say you are going to WDW May 10th. How can you use this offer if, in order to get the 10% discount you have to have the card with you at the ticket window at WDW and the MM hasn't even been received yet by most AP Holders? I understand if you do not have your referral card in hand when you went that you could present your APs and referral card by July 31st and they would issue a credit, but to onlybe able to do this in person????:rolleyes: How many people, after going in May, can turn around and go back????

TC:cool1:

Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

Posts: 16,417 Discounted Annual Passes - Special Offer - Post #1 Expanded/Updated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective Today (May 1, 2009) and through July 31 there is a special offer for a 10% discount on new Annual or Premium Annual Passes. This is a referral program for current AP and PAP holders.

In the latest copy of The Mickey Monitor each family which has at least one Annual or Premium Annual Passholder will receive four cards which may be used for up to six new (not renewal) Annual or Premium Annual Passes.

OP, This was in your first post then, as I got further into the thread, you stated there was 1 card per MM. Which is it? Do you get 4 cards in the MM or only 1?

Also, If this offer is good May 1 thru July 31, and say you are going to WDW May 10th. How can you use this offer if, in order to get the 10% discount you have to have the card with you at the ticket window at WDW and the MM hasn't even been received yet by most AP Holders? I understand if you do not have your referral card in hand when you went that you could present your APs and referral card by July 31st and they would issue a credit, but to onlybe able to do this in person????:rolleyes: How many people, after going in May, can turn around and go back????

FOUR. The original post was edited by CF.

Does anyone know when we will be getting the MM in the mail? I am definitely willing to share ours.:goodvibes

I seems to me that if Disney really wanted/expected the people going in May to be able to take advantage of this offer they would have sent a separate mailing out to AP holders the month prior to May!

Haven't received ours yet either, but I'll be happy to share them via the DISboards when we do!

How long is this offer running? Can you purchase them through MS or must you purchase them in person?

My family just joined DVC and will be making our first trip over Memorial Day. We planned on buying 3 APs while there. Would anyone be willing to send me one of the Pass-Along Savings cards they get with their Mickey Monitor!? We will need it before we leave on May 21st.

Based on what I read in a previous post the current AP holder will receive a $25 Disney Gift Card for EACH AP purchased under the program.

Thanks!

I will PM you my information. Again, I am new to all of this, but it is my understanding that they are mailed out this month. We are driving down from Northern VA and will arrive on the 22nd as well. We are staying at BWV for 2 nights and AKV for 1 night -- unless my WL goes through :)

Here is the Official Disney link: http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....Code=phreferralgenpub&market=phreferralgenpub

Thank you so much for helping us out!!

I got your PM! I will let you know as soon as we receive them. :wizard:

I have just booked my resort stay in June using AP rate. :yay: Now I need to look for a cheap a AP. Anyone has one of those pass along cards to spare?

Help much appreciated.

I am patiently waiting for the mailman to arrive and bring our MM........ my mom always said "a watched pot never boils" but I am going nuts waiting for our MM to arrive..... and I'll be happy to share the cards!

edited to add:
OK - disboard friends.......I LIED! I AM NOT PATIENT! I am in fact IMPATIENT.......COME ON MAILMAN.....HURRY!

We have been directing these threads to TPA&S. Thank you.

4 cards can be used to purchase up to 6 AP's

so you can purchase 2 AP's with one card? Is that how it works?

No - each referral card can be used to purchase up to 6 APs. So in theory, you could refer 24 people for APs (and receive 24 $25 gc!)

each family which has at least one Annual or Premium Annual Passholder will receive four cards which may be used for up to six new (not renewal) Annual or Premium Annual Passes.

4 cards can be used to purchase up to 6 AP's

so you can purchase 2 AP's with one card? Is that how it works?

Each card is elig for purchase of 6 AP's, so for 4 cards that would be 24 AP's

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter