Discount when paying cash for a room

kmst719

Earning My Ears
Can someone lead me in the right direction in finding out what the discounts would be for paying cash for soe nights and points for the others?

DVC Members can receive a 25% discount off rack rate at the DVC Resorts. This is based on limited availability and must be booked through MS.

If you pay the member discount for your entire trip, Is the room serviced daily?

If you pay the member discount for your entire trip, Is the room serviced daily?

No, the member discount has the same housekeeping service as a reservation made using points.

emutrackster said:
Do you get this discount with the free DDP? I would like to go over Labor Day with my family.
No- the member discount is available ONLY thru MS and the free DDP offer is available ONLY thru CRO. The free dining is not available to DVC members staying on points or on the member cash discount. It is available only thru CRO for those paying rack rates for those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter