Discount WDW Tickets?

noblemickey

Earning My Ears
Friends of mine asked about buying Park Hopper passes on Ebay. My wife and I have been Annual Pass holders for 12 years and are not up to snuff on Park Hopper passes especially on Ebay. I assume my friends are thinking of bidding on unused days on these passes. How do you know how many days are left on a used Park Hopper Pass? Can anyone use it or is it similar to Annual Passes where we have to put our fingers in the machine to gain access and verify that we are owners of the Annual Pass? Several years ago I looked at the Ebay page for tickets just for the heck of it and I recall seeing Fast Pass tickets for sale which are free at the Theme Parks. I am inclined to tell my friends to forget the Ebay option, even though they want to save as much as they can, because I feel that there is significant risk of fraud on these. Has anyone purchased Ebay used Park Hopper passes? How did you determine that they were valid and usable? What was your experience? Thank you for any help you may provide.

From what I have read on these boards there is absolutely no way of knowing how many (if any) days are left on Park Hoppers. Only at the theme parks can the Cast Members check them and tell you how many (again, if any) days are left. You are taking a big chance buying park tickets on E-Bay.
Your comment about Fast Passes being sold on E-Bay tells it all. As you said, they are free to all ticket holders.

Don't do it!!!! I repeat...DON'T BUY PARK HOPPERS FROM EBAY!!! That's all I have to say after hearing so many horror stories in the past two years.

Mary's discussion on WDW Tickets & Passes will explain why you should not use eBay for WDW tickets, and gives links to reliable sellers. Some are BBB members. This is probably what I will use for our Oct trip.

http://www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html

Tell them if they send money to an ebay seller for tickets they might as well just kiss it goodbye. There are several places that are highly regarded here and at mousesavers which are a little cheaper than going through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter