Discount WDW tickets

MinMou

DIS Veteran
I have seen a website that helps you find the best discounted tickets for your trip. Does anyone know what that is?

I looked at a place recommended by my office's employee store, and while the price is OK, the way they advertised the tickets is very deceiving.

Employee Mall sells a "4-Day Magic Your Way ® Ticket with Park Hopper ® Option 3 EXTRA Days FREE! (7-Day ticket for the price of a 4-Day Ticket)". But if you compare the price to Disney's, it's really NOT the price of a 4 day ticket. You do pay $30 less than a 7 day ticket, so if you are planning to stay 7 days, it doesn't seem like a bad deal. (there is also a 3day ticket with 2 days free, but I didn't do a price comparison for that.)

BUT that's before you add in tax and "fees". When I compared tickets for 2 adults and 1 child, those extra fees took out a bunch of the savings. Disney's price was only about $25 more for 3 tickets. I didn't do other examples, but if this is something your company offers, do the math first to be sure that you really are saving money.

There are legitimate Disney ticket re sellers. You are right at looking at price with tax and shipping. We have used Undercover Tourist with no complaints. Their prices are shown all up. I have seen other sites that have recommended Maple Leaf tickets. I do not have any experience with them.

The more days you buy the greater the savings. Three or less days seems to be the threshold where you do not benefit from a re seller. You will not get a large savings. I think our last purchase probably saved $60 - $70 dollars for 4 five day park hopper tickets - somewhere in the low single digits percentage wise. Still it bought dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs for no additional effort.

It's easy to enter the tickets in the My Disney Experience (MDE) system for Disney to recognize your tickets.

I have always ordered our tickets well in advance and have had them mailed to me. The eTicket option is relatively new. It saves the company some shipping money over time and helps people that are planning late and want to get their FP+ reservations done as soon as possible. Next time I will probably use the eTicket option.

We are going to NYC this summer and I have a number of eTickets for different attractions and they were simple to get with no worries about mail issues.

We've used UndercoverTourist, and it's been fine. They mail you out the cards and then you can add them to your MDE account. We've used them three times with no issues. I did notice that parksavers.com was offering some crazy deals, you may want to do a search on these boards to see people's reviews. I haven't used them, but might use them next time around.

Another multi-used Undercover Tourist advocate. Easy, simple and greatly priced!!!! Link them to your MDE and off you go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter