Discount to Rebook While on Cruise

mickilovesmickey

Mouseketeer
Can anybody tell me how much of a discount you get if you rebook while still on the cruise? Just curious about the details.

Thanks,

I was on the APril 15-22 cruise this past few weeks and they gave 10% off plus $200 shipboard credit.

If we rebook on board, do we have to use the credit card that we are using for the key to world card, or can we use a different card?

misseulalie said:
If we rebook on board, do we have to use the credit card that we are using for the key to world card, or can we use a different card?

Cash, different card, check, travelers' checks...I don't think they care...I used a DVC bonus plus a credit card then, when my CC company decided that my charge was out of my normal spending pattern, I was allowed to make different arrangements...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter