Discount tickets?

Ilovethatmouse

Earning My Ears
My mom lives in PA but owns a property in Bonita Springs, she has an appointment to get a non-drivers license, was wondering if that is enough to get resident discount on park tickets? does anyone know how much they are for residents? She didnt know where to find this out, and I told her not to worry that my friends at the DIS would know, we would probably get more than enough information. Thanks so much :flower: :flower: :flower:

the following items are what Disney consider FLA ID's:

Florida issued Drivers Liscense (with RESIDENT checked)
Florida issued State ID card
Valid Florida College id
Valid Florida Military Base id.

unless the Non drivers liscence (I'm assuming this is a State ID card) says RESIDENT it will not pass. Also remember every adult buying a ticket will be requested to show a valid Fla id.

Since bases don't appear on military ID's anymore, they also accept a copy of the orders. (what we used)

Thank you for posting that info. My DS just started college @Univ. of South Florida. Does that mean he can get a discount on a 1 day pass or is it only for the full year resident passes. He's meeting us there for one day in November :Pinkbounc and will probably not go back for the rest of the year.

He can get a discounted 1 day pass. They're about a 10 dollar savings

UrsulasMyHero said:
He can get a discounted 1 day pass. They're about a 10 dollar savings
$10 is a great savings for a student. Do you know where do they sell them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter