Discount tickets for Annual Pass Holders

thebrundogs

Earning My Ears
I can't seem to find the information anywhere. We are thinking about purchasing one seasonal pass to take advantage of the hotel discount. Can anyone tell me how much discounted tickets for the rest of my family would be? Both adults and children (under 10)?

I can't seem to find the information anywhere. We are thinking about purchasing one seasonal pass to take advantage of the hotel discount. Can anyone tell me how much discounted tickets for the rest of my family would be? Both adults and children (under 10)?

Enjoy all the thrills at both Universal Studios Florida™ & Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ (Blockout dates apply.)
  • Free admission to select special events such as Mardi Gras* and Grinchmas™
  • Save up to 30%1 off room rates at each Premier and Preferred on-site hotel or save up to 25%1 off room rates at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
  • 10% off multi-day theme park admission tickets purchased at the front gate (Up to 6 people per transaction; not valid on 3-Park Unlimited tickets, Universal Express™ passes or tickets with Universal Express™)
  • Special discounts on separately ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights™, Rock the Universe™ and CityWalk’s™ New Year’s Eve event

Remember that this 10% discount is off gate price, not online price.

All discount information for annual passes is available when you click the "details" link at the bottom of the table outlining other AP perks.

They are $20 more than online tickets.

So to determine your price....take online price and add $20. Then multiply by 0.9 and then multiply it by 1.065 to get the price with tax.

A 1-day park-to-park ticket purchased at the gate currently costs $169 for adults and $164 for children.

Thanks. Not sure why I couldn't find this! We're looking at 3 day tickets, and it seems like UT is the best option, even with an AP.

Can anyone tell me the price of a 4 day ticket bought through Universal? When I look on their website I can only find prices on 3 day p2p and under. No four day p2p

Also if anyone has purchased a buy 2 get 2 ticket from UT is your ticket just a printed out piece of paper? We like the ease of having our ticket and express pass in a lanyard. But my Mother may come along and don't want her to have to carry around a piece of paper and keep it dry the whole time

Also if anyone has purchased a buy 2 get 2 ticket from UT is your ticket just a printed out piece of paper? We like the ease of having our ticket and express pass in a lanyard. But my Mother may come along and don't want her to have to carry around a piece of paper and keep it dry the whole time

The 2+2 free days ticket is a printed piece of paper. I fold it up though to "card" size so just the barcode is showing and stick it in the lanyard so it is scanable when needed (park entrance or going on Hogwarts Express). Works just fine.

Thank you both:) I was on a different page and 4 day p2p tickets weren't listed. So if the gate price is $259.99 and I get 15% off it brings it down to $220.99. Does anyone know what their tax rate is? And if we use these tickets and once inside decide to upgrade to seasonal pass what value would they use? The gate price of $259.99 or what I paid with my discount?

Damo, when using the Orlando website on my iPhone it brings you to Orlando mobile website that only lists these prices under general admission tickets:image.jpg didn't want you to think I'm crazy:)

If you buy park tickets and use them which means activate them, it will code them to the present park ticket price

Then upgrade to the AP as you will get a higher value toward that price when they apply your day ticket price

If you buy park tickets and use them which means activate them, it will code them to the present park ticket price

Then upgrade to the AP as you will get a higher value toward that price when they apply your day ticket price

So could I buy everyone's tickets from UT, upgrade one to the "Seasonal Pass" at some point during the trip (where do this?), and still use the APH discount on a room?

And if I used the Buy 2 get 2 deal on UT, I would only pay to upgrade from the 4 day ticket price?

You can upgrade tickets to an AP

If the tickets are nonexpiring, they are good to upgrade
Use the tickets once to get them at present value before you upgrade

You can use the AP for room discounts

Issue could be that sometimes the AP room discounts are not available on some dates or room types

Black out dates on some of the AP categories will prevent a person being allowed to use them for park entrance

You can get lucky and book a room with the AP but have black out days come up
AP not beneficial then for you

No black up dates for tickets

Look at the present chart of the AP system and see what is listed now for black out dates

I have the preferred AP and the new system of different levels of the new ap's are something I have not studied yet

New system we all are learning

I would start with the purchase of the 4 day tickets then decide a date for the vacation

Then look at past dates (google it) that had hotels where the AP rates were available

There are some dates each year where those discounts did not cover

Came back to add something i just read in another thread

Someone posted that the UT buy 2 days, get 2 days free tickets has an expiration date of March next year

Tix that have expiration dates are not upgrade able

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter