Discount Ticket kiosk

dl0015

Mouseketeer
Just curious, whats the catch with these places you see in Orlando that say they have discount Disney tickets?

Just curious, whats the catch with these places you see in Orlando that say they have discount Disney tickets?
Many of the ones that advertise extreme discounts require you to attend a timeshare sales presentation, which is supposed to be limited to a couple of hours but will last all day if you don't agree to buy. I would buy only from an authorized reseller.

Many of the ones that advertise extreme discounts require you to attend a timeshare sales presentation, which is supposed to be limited to a couple of hours but will last all day if you don't agree to buy. I would buy only from an authorized reseller.
Posted and liked at the same time! 🤣

I always buy from authorized sellers(Maple Leaf) and figured that they wanted you to sit through a presentation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter