Discount Park Tickets from Travelzoo

AJollyHoliday

Practically Perfect Disney Lover
Just got this e-mail from Travelzoo:

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deal...l:1966045&utm_content=1966045&tz_adid=1966045

• Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Free ... $336.32 for adults; $316.69 for children (ages 3-9)
    • Buy a three-day MAGIC YOUR WAY ticket with PARK HOPPER Option and receive two days free
  • Buy 4 Days, Get 3 Free ... $353.15 for adults; $333.25 for children (ages 3-9)
    • Buy a four-day MAGIC YOUR WAY ticket with PARK HOPPER Option and receive three days free
  • Not valid on No Expiration Option or Water Park Fun & More Option

Travelzoo is an aggregator of sorts - the link to deals provided by other groups. In this case the ticket deal is provided by EBG (Entertainment Benfits Group) which are the folks behind the Tickets at Work program - so quite legit. Read the fine print carefully and note that these are vochers that are only good for 1 year after purchase.

You'll likely do better with mousesavers.com newletter with their link to undercovertourist.com

Total price thru that link is $362. Undercover Tourist without any Mousesavers discount (I didn't have the link handy) is $366. And UT tickets don't have any expiration date as stated above, they are real tickets vs. vouchers.

saw that yesterday, aside from the expiration date...

taxes & S/H bring it up to $362 and the tickets are NOT upgradeable at the park

Total price thru that link is $362. Undercover Tourist without any Mousesavers discount (I didn't have the link handy) is $366. And UT tickets don't have any expiration date as stated above, they are real tickets vs. vouchers.
The UT $366 is for a total 5 day ticket. OP is posting a buy 4 get 3 day free. A 7 day ticket would be $392 on UT.

The UT $366 is for a total 5 day ticket. OP is posting a buy 4 get 3 day free. A 7 day ticket would be $392 on UT.

The first ticket the OP listed is a 5 day ticket. That is what I used for my comparison. And their link went right to that specific ticket and price.

Sorry! Misunderstood. So the 5 day ticket from Travelzoo, total with tax and shipping is $362? I thought that was for the 7 day ticket!!!

Cheaptickets is only $344 for the 5 day ticket. With ebates that's $320!

Sorry! Misunderstood. So the 5 day ticket from Travelzoo, total with tax and shipping is $362? I thought that was for the 7 day ticket!!!

Cheaptickets is only $344 for the 5 day ticket. With ebates that's $320!
Well that would be a better price then,provided it includes taxes and shipping and doesn't have any problematic caveats like a "must be used by" date or if it's not upgradeable. It might still work for a particular person, but then you're not truly comparing the same tickets.

My son just this week purchased non expire tickets thru mousesavers link to undercover tourist, received them already. They include tax and free shipping in their pricing chart no gimmic in pricing and received plastic passes with code numbers that can be added to MDE immediately very nice company

I know for sure that Working Advantage has offers that are perhaps the cheapest on the market. If you can't buy from the website, try calling during the week.

I would not purchase from a website that is put forth by someone who has just joined and has one post. Buyer beware. I have purchased from Undercover Tourist in the past multiple times for family and son just this week purchased from them.

I would not purchase from a website that is put forth by someone who has just joined and has one post. Buyer beware. I have purchased from Undercover Tourist in the past multiple times for family and son just this week purchased from them.

I recently bought a 10 day park hopper, no expiration ticket from Working Advantage. My company is a member with this organization which offers employee discounts including Disney tickets. I searched around before buying but they had the best prices and had the no expiration tickets as well!

Am I missing something?

A 5 day park hopper at UT through the Mousesavers Link, shipped, costs $359.13.

The ticket here at Travelzoo, for 5 days with shipping & tax is $362.

How is this a deal?

I know for sure that Working Advantage has offers that are perhaps the cheapest on the market. If you can't buy from the website, try calling during the week.

I recently bought a 10 day park hopper, no expiration ticket from Working Advantage. My company is a member with this organization which offers employee discounts including Disney tickets. I searched around before buying but they had the best prices and had the no expiration tickets as well!

I've bought my recent batch of DLR tickets and Universal Orlando tickets through Cheaptickets (with cashback from ebates). It worked out cheaper for me than Undercover Tourist or Working Advantage once I made it all the way through to the end. Shipping was manageable but those sneaky taxes and fees really inflated the price.

I ran the comparison for a 10 day Non expiring Hopper with WPF&M adult ticket and UT was the best.

Working Advantage - $800.65 with taxes, fees and shipping
Undercover Tourist - $769.53 ($768.53 w/mousesaver discount)
Cheaptickets (after 6.88% ebates cashback) - $773

Last edited:
The first ticket the OP listed is a 5 day ticket. That is what I used for my comparison. And their link went right to that specific ticket and price.
What do you mean by "OP"? Is that another discount site?

Thru the mousesaver link to Undercover tourist son paid 768.53 for a 10day park Hopper with 10 water park fun and more Non Expire. The 10 day park hopper non expire was 754.01. oh that is with tax and free shipping I see nothing on the mousesaver link at Undercover tourist for 769.53?

Thru the mousesaver link to Undercover tourist son paid 768.53 for a 10day park Hopper with 10 water park fun and more Non Expire. The 10 day park hopper non expire was 754.01. oh that is with tax and free shipping I see nothing on the mousesaver link at Undercover tourist for 769.53?

The $769.53 is without the mousesaver link. (I keep getting lazy to open up my email and follow the link over to check prices). The mousesaver link obviously offers an additional $1 off. :thumbsup2 I do try to use the link when I actually buy my tix so my bad for not getting the lowest possible price. I've edited the thread above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter