Discount on UGGS?

4MCMICKEY

Mouseketeer
My daughter would like a pair of the bailey bow ugg boots for Christmas. Do they ever go on sale?

But our DD wears 8 women's--which is the same as 6 children's--and children's are a nice chunk cheaper than womens'

My daughter wears a women's 7.5. Thank you for the tip about the kids boots. That will save quite a bit of money.

Sorry to hijack your post but I was wondering do Uggs run try to size?

DD13 just bought some from Journey's Kids. She wears about a size 7 (which is a 5 in UGGS) The kids stores go up to size 6 (USA Size 8) and they were $50 cheaper than at the regular adult store.

Bloomingdale's is having their Friends & Family sale right now - 20% off everything, with very limited exclusions. I am pretty sure UGG is not excluded. Also free shipping and free returns with no return window. So you could order now and still return/exchange after Christmas.

ETA: UGG IS excluded from Bloomingdale's sale, sorry about that! My Tory Burch bag wasn't excluded so I thought for sure UGG wouldn't be either, but I was wrong. Keep an eye out for Saks's F&F sale, they have even less exclusions so your odds are decent for that one.

Sorry to hijack your post but I was wondering do Uggs run try to size?

In my experience, the boots run big, but the slippers run true to size. I wear a 9 and my boots are an 8. You want them to fit snug, but not painfully tight. As you wear them the shearling starts to smush down and form to your foot, giving a little bit more room than you started with. They're meant to be worn barefoot as well so that may be another reason for them running big. I think the general consensus is that they do run about 1 size big, but there are definitely some people who still buy their normal size.

sign up on softmoc.com...they do friends and family events a couple times a year and they email out unique codes if you are on their email list. They just had one a couple weeks ago and I got the bailey bow one's for 30% off.

Bloomingdale's is having their Friends & Family sale right now - 20% off everything, with very limited exclusions. I am pretty sure UGG is not excluded. Also free shipping and free returns with no return window. So you could order now and still return/exchange after Christmas. ETA: UGG IS excluded from Bloomingdale's sale, sorry about that! My Tory Burch bag wasn't excluded so I thought for sure UGG wouldn't be either, but I was wrong. Keep an eye out for Saks's F&F sale, they have even less exclusions so your odds are decent for that one.
Thanks for the heads up about the sale. I was able to buy my daughter a pair of Michael Kors earrings for Christmas with the discount and free shipping.

Just saw on Slickdeals:

Plow & Hearth has a 25% off of a $150+ purchase that works on UGGs - SAVEME25

I've been buying mine at eastbay.com they have been around forever as an athletic shoe store mainly. I usually am able to fine an online promo code to save 15-20%.

In my experience, the boots run big, but the slippers run true to size. I wear a 9 and my boots are an 8. You want them to fit snug, but not painfully tight. As you wear them the shearling starts to smush down and form to your foot, giving a little bit more room than you started with. They're meant to be worn barefoot as well so that may be another reason for them running big. I think the general consensus is that they do run about 1 size big, but there are definitely some people who still buy their normal size.

I find that the boots run big as well. I wear a 9 but all of my Uggs are an 8 and fit perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter