• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount on the mini golf at City Walk

Thanks for posting! We check in on March 23 so we just miss the dates on this one.

I'm guessing the March 20th date is because that is when our Spring Break starts in Central Florida! :rotfl:

Glad you mentioned that because I ticked this off as a school vacation item. We will need to go ahead and use it sooner!

Thanks so much! We will be visiting March 9-13. Our first trip to Universal, our first time in Orlando, and our first real family trip. So excited! And I definitely wanted to do the mini-golf, so this is perfect.

Thanks so much! We will be visiting March 9-13. Our first trip to Universal, our first time in Orlando, and our first real family trip. So excited! And I definitely wanted to do the mini-golf, so this is perfect.

Glad to help! Like I said... my kiddos are DYING to try this! ;) Will likely be our first thing to do after Girl Scout Cookie Season is over!

Citywalk mini golf is so much fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

We prefer the haunted side, especially at night as it's beautiful all lit up, but the sci-fi side is good too :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter