Discount on Park Tickets?

Syzygy

Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
Does anyone have any tips for finding discounts on WDW park tickets? [5-day / No hopper or water parks]. :confused3

I have seen the T.P. 'Price Comparison Tool’ … http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

Though, I’m not interested in third-party ticket brokers. Any other recommendations to save money on legit tickets?

Also, I found the savings guide that Udemy just released summarizing various Disney World savings tips … https://www.udemy.com/disney-world-savings/

It looks like it shows how families took vacations to WDW saving 90%, with tips on souvenirs, time, food, flights, etc.

TIA! :thumbsup2

the way I always use is sign up for the mousesavers monthly newsletter and use the Undercovertourist link found in the newsletter. Undercovertourist is a 3rd party company, but they are an authorized Disney ticket seller and have an awesome track record with customer service. They are definitely legit and you will find many many many (myself included, I always buy my tickets this way!) happy customers on these boards.

I've bought tickets at Undercover Tourist. they have a 5 day ticket at $321 (including tax and shipping) (which they list as $13 less than gate).

I think any discount you are going to find is fairly minimal and it may be just easier to get tickets whatever is easiest or you feel comfortable with. It's not like Disney needs to discount their tickets to encourage people to buy them.

DisneyBelle27 is correct. UndercoverTourist is the only discount authorized Disney ticket re-seller that I know of. A lot of people use them. She is right. Sign up for the Mousesavers.com and use the link that is in the newsletter to get their best prices. Know that their ticket prices include tax and shipping when comparing to Disney. Cheers!!!!!!!

I used Undercover Tourist recently, and was very happy with their service. Savings isn't a ton (although $13 a ticket is ~$40 for my family of three....a counterservice lunch is nothing to sneeze at!), but the real benefits of purchasing tickets ahead of time is that you can use them to book FP+ and also do not have to stand in line to purchase tickets on the day of your trip.

Does anyone have any tips for finding discounts on WDW park tickets? [5-day / No hopper or water parks]. :confused3

I have seen the T.P. 'Price Comparison Tool’ … http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

Though, I’m not interested in third-party ticket brokers. Any other recommendations to save money on legit tickets?

Also, I found the savings guide that Udemy just released summarizing various Disney World savings tips …xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It looks like it shows how families took vacations to WDW saving 90%, with tips on souvenirs, time, food, flights, etc.
I wouldn't pay $15 for some "discount training course" or whatever that is. If you aren't interested in third-party brokers, then your other option is laundering discounted gift cards. Check the budget forum.

If you have an American Express card you can get $30 off a $150 purchase from Undercover Tourist. Check the "offers" on your Amex online account page - you have to register for the offer and save it to your card(s).

Has anyone seen this WDW savings guide that Udemy released? … https://www.udemy.com/disney-world-savings/

Just curious about the savings tips on tickets, souvenirs, flights.

I would assume you can get all the info on this website for free. There's really no way to save significant amounts of money on tickets. WDW sometimes runs discounts on rooms or free dining and Orbitz will offer discounted rooms. Other than the discounts WDW offers don't expect to save big bucks or get "a nearly FREE vacation to Walt Disney World without spending thousands"

If you have an American Express card you can get $30 off a $150 purchase from Undercover Tourist. Check the "offers" on your Amex online account page - you have to register for the offer and save it to your card(s).

I don't see this in my Amex card "offers" list.

This site used to use Male Leaf tickets which is an authorized reseller when quoting prices. I don't know if they still do. I have used Undercover Tourist and never had an issue.

Savings will not be huge and not available for a small numbers of days. I think we saved $60 on four five day passes with park hoppers. Not a lot but it covered our dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express with little effort on our part.

Has anyone seen this WDW savings guide that Udemy released? … https://www.udemy.com/disney-world-savings/

Just curious about the savings tips on tickets, souvenirs, flights.
I looked at the description of each of these so called lectures. I strongly suspect that there is absolutely nothing in there that you couldn't learn for free here on the Dis or on other Disney planning sites. I certainly wouldn't pay $20 for this.

UndercoverTourist is the only discount authorized Disney ticket re-seller that I know of.

Just to be clear, there many discount authorized Disney ticket re-sellers.

One that has been getting a lot of discussion on these boards lately is ParkSavers.com.

In several cases documented on this board, their prices have been lower than UT.

I have no affiliation with any ticket reseller, but there are many of them.

The tickets sold by brokers like Undercover Tourist and Maple Leaf tickets are legit tickets. Why don't you want to buy from them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter