Discount Furniture in North GA?

how north? Are u close to atl? I love ikea they have great simple furniture at great prices! I want to go there but i live in west alabama :furious: oh well maybe next month... ikea-usa.com

I just checked out the Ikea site. They really have some neat stuff! Can't wait to check it out.

This may be no help to you, but if you are able to find something you like, I would really consider calling the North Carolina stores, or even making a trip up there. Since you're not too far away, shipping may be reasonable, too. I just ordered a bedroom set, and even with $500 shipping to Louisiana, I still saved several hundred dollars!

I got mine from Black's furniture by the way.

Other than that, have you looked at Rooms To Go? Good prices, but I don't really like the quality.

I loooovvvveeee Ikea! I have only been there once but i spent $75 on a tv stand, desk for my mac, 2 foldable chairs, mat, and a bendy man. I think i got a couple of other things but i dont remember. We want to go back and get a bedroom set hopefully sometime next month. I am so jealous you are closer than i am :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!