Discount for a one night stay in August??????

Geooo

Earning My Ears
Going to stay at a Universal hotel for the first time with a visit to IOA for the first time this August. To be exact, booking for the 18th and will visit IOA on the 19th of August. Looking at either LRP or HRH. Has there ever been any historical discounts for a one night stay during this time frame? I don't care which one, the best discount for which ever (if there will be one, of course). I really need to get that price down some.

About all you'll get is a AAA discount. AAA discounts can't be booked online through the Loews site, you have to call.

We are going to be staying at Royal Pacific for one night that same night. I believe 8/18 is the first night of the lower rates for the end of the summer. I also got a AAA rate which saved I think $20-$25 on a standard 2Q room. I forget the total but it was not much over $200.

If you live in Florida, you can check for a Florida resident discount when calling. If you are or were in the military, you can also inquire to see if a military discount is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter