• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount Disney Pins

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Is there a place / site us Canadians can get discounted Disney pins for trading without paying the high cost of shipping from the US? My dd's just got into pin trading and on our trip this Aug my niece and nephew will be also joining us so I am going to need quite a few pins. Any suggestions?

I've ordered off ebay for my pins. Last year I just cruised the listings for a while, looking for reputable sellers and the best deals. The one I bought from was out of Florida (sorry, can't remember her name) had listings for "grab bags" of Disney pins, all official, all tradeable in the parks. I actually bid and won 3 auctions of hers at the same time to maximize my buying power (she offered a better deal on shipping if you won multiple auctions). The pins didn't take that long to get here and if I remember correctly, I only had to pay taxes and the Canada Post fee for processing ($5), no duty. In the end I think I wound up paying around $2.50 per pin. I didn't know what would be in the "grab bags" but I did end up keeping about 10 out of the 50 I ordered because they were good ones, and we took the rest with us and traded them in the parks. It was great! We had a blast, especially Connor. We'll do that again for the trip in January.

Spend some time looking at the listings, look for sellers who have really good feedback, that are willing to ship to Canada, and that ship by mail, that way you'll save as much as possible on taxes/duty/fees.

If you're visiting Orlando don't forget that the Character Outlet stores located in the 3 factory outlet malls each have discounted Disney pins.

BobK/Orlando

We're getting our at the flee market...

Kazzy:hippie:

I meant flea market, don't run away from it...:lmao:

Kazzy:hippie:

We bought Disney trading pins at Walmart for 3.50 last year. They were authentic disney pins and we had no problem trading them!

Charleyann:santa:

I've stocked up on "seasonal" pins ie/after halloween or xmas at our local disney store. When we go to disney my daughter will load up her lanyard with the one's she doesn't want and then trades them with cm's for ones she likes.

Where are all the character outlets located in Orlando? i know about the one at the old Beltz mall but where are the other 2?

I purchased some pins from two different sellers - one in Florida and one in California. the pins worked out to be about $3.00 each with shipping. Both were great sellers. (tradewind1 and fab5pins)
THEN I found an even better guy in BC!! His name is Fantasmin. Terrific prices and actual shipping costs. I was very pleased with the 10 pins I bought from him.

I wait for DS sales and go crazy buying inexpensive pins. About 3 years ago pins were going for 89cents. Last year I bought a bunch for $2.00 each. S

I purchased some pins from two different sellers - one in Florida and one in California. the pins worked out to be about $3.00 each with shipping. Both were great sellers. (tradewind1 and fab5pins)
THEN I found an even better guy in BC!! His name is Fantasmin. Terrific prices and actual shipping costs. I was very pleased with the 10 pins I bought from him.

How can I get in touch with Fantasmin?

ebay.ca
go to collectibles and disney pins and do a search. You should be able to find him!

If you're visiting Orlando don't forget that the Character Outlet stores located in the 3 factory outlet malls each have discounted Disney pins.

BobK/Orlando

Sometimes the kids are given a quiz and they receive free pins. My son had his birthday pin on and received extra pins. I think he got 3 and my DD got 2.

It was my first time, just bought a 20 count lot ... worked out to be about $2.50 US each, including shipping to Toronto. Seller named learningathome.
It was my very first eBay experience, followed closely by my second, buying autograph books. Sometimes sellers will also ship to your hotel, just pick a reputable seller.
Flying out tomorrow ... in MK Friday a.m.!
:cool1: :woohoo: First time in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter