Discount dance apparel?

2littleprincesses

DIS Veteran
My odd wants to try out for competition dance next year--yikes--major budget buster. Don't know the chances of her getting in, but I was wondering, to keep costs down where is a good discount dance supply site? Just in case she does get in. Thanks!!!

Discount dance dot com is great- however some dance teams require that the girls have all the same shoes so don't go out and get anything yet. I got my daughters tap shoes for $45 they cost $90 at our studio

There are, but some places want you to have the same exact things and so you are told where to get it. That's how it is here.

My daughters have danced on their competition teams for several years ... I second the recommendation of discount dance dot com. They defintely beat our local dance store. Good luck and enjoy your years of competition!

I order practice clothes....tights, leos, and warmup stuff from discountdance.com or dancewearsolutions.com. Both are good but discountdance has cheaper shipping.

DD has done competition team for the last 4 years. They had tryouts on Friday for this year and she can't wait until tomorrow to find out what team she made. Her teacher either orders their shoes or sends them with a specific style number to a local store. She provides tights and accessories along with their costumes.

Competition team is alot of fun but the older they get the more spendy it becomes. I tell dh to ignore anything in the checkbook written to the dance company!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter