Discount codes for November 2008

Hgpolly

Earning My Ears
My sister and I are going to WDW in November and we are staying at the Coronado Springs I was able to get a code for a discount but since my sister can't use a king room she wasn't able to use the code. Does anyone know of a code she could use she needs to have a 2 beds in her room since she is traveling with 2 kids and her husband. PLease let me know. Thanks :yay:

Thank you, I tried the link but i was unable to find a code. I am new to this board so if someone could help me????

thank but I was told that code only has king rooms left no family size rooms. Do they add more to the code each day or once they are gone they are gone?

I'm not sure what code your trying or which hotel your referring to, but go to mousesavers.com. Look in the yellow box to the right, down closer to the bottom there is an ad in red with a link that will give you codes. If the code doesn't work for the room she needs in the same hotel your in, maybe she can just stay at a different hotel? Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter