• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount buying tickets from AAA

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
I scanned the ticket sticky for this info but didn't immediately find it. Also checked my regional AAA website, which was not helpful on pricing.

My question is: is there a discount for buying WDW park tickets from AAA? If so, how much on average?

I scanned the ticket sticky for this info but didn't immediately find it. Also checked my regional AAA website, which was not helpful on pricing.

My question is: is there a discount for buying WDW park tickets from AAA? If so, how much on average?

Every AAA organization is different. Some offer discounted tickets, some do not. Pricing varies from one to another. Many that do offer discounted tickets only have a limited selection of tickets in terms of number of days and available features. You really have to check with your AAA to see what they offer and at what cost.

Savings at AAA of Missouri range from $7.81 on a three-day hopper to $36.18 for a 10-day, non-expiring hopper with the WPF&M option. They do NOT offer discounts on base tickets, however, only on tickets with the park hopper feature.

Yes there is but it differs per location. I recommend calling or going into your local office.

It does differ, but we buy the diamond parking pass along with my niece's hopper pass each year. The diamond parking feature is worth it, if you use your own transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter