• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disconnected Fastpass

CoCoMo

Mouseketeer
Could someone let me know what Fastpasses are disconnected from the others at both DCA and DL? I have read here and there about certain attractions being disconnected but never seem to find them all in one place. We will be headed to DL next week and I am starting to make my plan. Thank you so much!

Could someone let me know what Fastpasses are disconnected from the others at both DCA and DL? I have read here and there about certain attractions being disconnected but never seem to find them all in one place. We will be headed to DL next week and I am starting to make my plan. Thank you so much!

RSR, Screamin', World of Color, Roger Rabbit

longtimedisneylurker said:
RSR, Screamin', World of Color, Roger Rabbit

So if I understand right, I can get a Fastpasses for the above attractions all at the same time and still get another one for another attraction as well? Thank you.

So if I understand right, I can get a Fastpasses for the above attractions all at the same time and still get another one for another attraction as well? Thank you.

Yes, as of MLK weekend at least you could get consecutively in any order a fastpass for RSR, Screamin', World of Color, something else in DCA, something in DL, and Roger Rabbit if you wanted to do all that hiking around.

Someone on another board has mentioned Autopia is disconnected. I haven't had time to check it out.

Also note that the 2 parks are not connected so you can go back and forth for FPs if you want. :)

What is the reason for having the most popular attraction at the resort have disconnected fastpass? People can just keep getting fastpasses for it over and over again?

Senator Tressel said:
What is the reason for having the most popular attraction at the resort have disconnected fastpass? People can just keep getting fastpasses for it over and over again?

Disconnected means that you can get a FP for another ride before the window on the RSR FP expires, or 2 hours elapses. I don't think you can get more than one for that ride until the time you got elapses. Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

cristyhas3 is correct in that you can't get another FP for a disconnected FP ride until that window has opened up or 2 hours. With the case of RSR it's most likely the 2 hours and most likely RSR FP will be gone in 2 hours.

Also keep in mind that RSR is really the only ride where you have to wait a significant amount of time to actually get the FP. You have to wait 20-30 min to get RSR FPs, so you can't just hop back in line and get another FP.

Someone on another board has mentioned Autopia is disconnected. I haven't had time to check it out.

It's true. Autopia was disconnected today and since it's been reported elsewhere I assume it's been that way for a while. I pulled an Indy FP then right after went to Autopia and got one, then I went to Roger Rabbit and got another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter