• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disconnected Fast passes

MelissaMakesCakes

Earning My Ears
Leaving tomorrow... so excited!!! Just wanted to clarify in case there is any new information. The fast passes that are disconnected from the system are:
-Dumbo
-Barnstormer
-Mickey

Anything else? Is that still accurate?

This is accurate.. Dumbo and Barnstormer were also spitting out bonus Philharmagic FP's

Yep. Mickey at TST is disconnected from the system and so is Dumbo. There seems to be some controversy with Barnstormer, but in my experience, it has been disconnected from the system and that seems to have been the experience for everyone except one person at Touring Plans on one particular day, so I wouldn't worry. Have an awesome trip and be sure to tell us how it went! Oh, and pack warm clothes, as it seems temps. in Orlando are going to be on the low side this week!:thumbsup2

Yep. Mickey at TST is disconnected from the system and so is Dumbo. There seems to be some controversy with Barnstormer, but in my experience, it has been disconnected from the system and that seems to have been the experience for everyone except one person at Touring Plans on one particular day, so I wouldn't worry. Have an awesome trip and be sure to tell us how it went! Oh, and pack warm clothes, as it seems temps. in Orlando are going to be on the low side this week!:thumbsup2

What is TST? Searched for it but couldn't find it. Also by Mickey do you mean the Mickey meet and greet?

What is TST? Searched for it but couldn't find it. Also by Mickey do you mean the Mickey meet and greet?

Mickey at Town Square Theater. It is indeed the Mickey character greeting. The actual character greeting does take place inside the Town Square Theater.

Town-Square-Theater-DisneyWorld.jpg

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter