• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Storm WDW Jan/Feb2012

mommyof2princesses

Being mom to 2 princessess is a lot of work!
Okay Disboutiquers.....Here it is! The place to list your trip dates and begin planning that meet! I can't wait to "see" who all is going! Post your dates and I will add to this first post. Then we can start posting out plans and coordinating a time and place to meet!

Nicole: Jan 29-Feb 4 POFQ
t-beri: Jan28-31
HEather: Jan 28-Feb 4 POP
Jessica: Jan 28-Feb 4 POP
Stacey: Jan 28- Feb 4 POP (You are coming, you know!)
princesskayla Jan 31 - Feb 6
Ellen: Jan28-Feb4 OKW
Leslie: Jan 29-Feb 4! We'll be at POR
Jen(clairemolly): Jan 27-Jan 30 at POR

Currently my dates are Jan 28-31 but that is still subject to change withing the jan 28- feb 4 time frame. This year all 5 of us will be going.:)

I'm there, baby!! :cool1::banana::banana::banana::cool1:

My dates are January 28- February 4 and I'm staying at Pop. It'll be just me and the 2 kids this time around.

I'm there! Same dates as Heather probably, might cut a couple days off depending on who ends up coming with me.

I am currently booked for the same dates and hotel as heather and jessica. Unfortunately, reality will have to set in and I will have to cancel. DH is not big on going to WDW again so soon. And i am not sure I could do it with just me and the girls.

Hey there - I am thinking about going, however, I have already scheduled a Diva's trip to Disneyland at the end of Feb. My husband says I need to pick only one!:sad2::scared1: If I do get to go, my dates will be Jan 31 to Feb 6. Crossing my fingers!

I've been pouring over the numbers and ODDLY enough it looks like Free Dining is the better deal for us. of course I added up all of the meals just like I had free dining to get a true comparison and REALLY chances are if we aren't on free dining we won't eat dessert w/ every meal or a snack every day etc.. and I wouldn't bother getting refillable mugs b/c we don't have enough time to have much time at the resorts. AND I priced it out w/ seasonal passes, I think I will price it out w/ the florida res. 3 day passes too and then look at what I could cut out of our dining plans and see what shakes. I'm kinda hoping free dining is the better deal LOL. I wish I could do more than 4 days too but we are taking Lily out of school for our trip to NJ at Christmas for a whole week. The kids break doesn't start until the weekend of Christmas and we have to head home on the 28th b/c B has gigs both the 30th and NYE. If we could stay until after the 1st we could go up later and have more time at Disney BUT 4 days at WDW is better than none. :wizard:

Just a reminder that if you have booked, you can make your ADR's already! I made mine quickly because we like to do early breakfasts and dinners and wanted hoop de doo...so here is our itenirary....may change at any time!

Sunday: just counter services....hanging out with my parents!
Monday : Epcot all day with mom and dad... Biergarten at 4:30
Tuesday: Mk all day (non ph) Crystal palace 8:05 am
Wednesday: Off to universal, Hoop de doo 8:30 (Just to let you know they changed the times for this just for Jan and feb, so the last show is a lot earlier and Dining quests can sit in tier 1!):banana::banana:
Thursday: AK/HS 50's prime time 4:30
Friday: Mk, and revisit anything we missed! Cape May 7:30 am
Sat: Leave :sad1:

We have 2 days of non-park hoppers that we had to buy to get free dining. It is always possible that we decide to go to a park sat before we leave...It will depend on how much we get done. LAst year at this time the parks were not crowded so we were done by the last day.

Need to plan outfits, but I am not ready for that yet! I need something special for Hoop de doo!

I am not a good ADR maker. I tend to wait a while unless I need to make them earlier and so far so good! LOL!

Are you using your 2 day ticket while there? I tend to hold on to them and then upgrade when I need a new 10 day NE. I have to get them at Disney then but I figure the small savings from buying from UT or someone else isn't worth the discount to use the 2 days by themselves at such a huge cost. Just something to think about and maybe work the #s.

I am not a good ADR maker. I tend to wait a while unless I need to make them earlier and so far so good! LOL!

Are you using your 2 day ticket while there? I tend to hold on to them and then upgrade when I need a new 10 day NE. I have to get them at Disney then but I figure the small savings from buying from UT or someone else isn't worth the discount to use the 2 days by themselves at such a huge cost. Just something to think about and maybe work the #s.

I didn't even think of that. So, you just save the KTTW card and not use the tickets and they stay there? Hmmm..something to think about.

I just made ADRs for CRT on Tuesday January 31, at 4:25 pm!

Tessa and Sawyer have always wanted to eat in the castle and I want to do it it again, too! We ate there for breakfast when Tessa was a year old. But, I don't like to get up that early, so we're going for an early dinner this time. Hopefully I won't add CRT to Sawyer's "puking around the World" itinerary.

That's the only ADR so far. I am going back to MK on Friday the 3rd. I don't know where I should eat that day?

I just made ADRs for CRT on Tuesday January 31, at 4:25 pm!

Tessa and Sawyer have always wanted to eat in the castle and I want to do it it again, too! We ate there for breakfast when Tessa was a year old. But, I don't like to get up that early, so we're going for an early dinner this time. Hopefully I won't add CRT to Sawyer's "puking around the World" itinerary.

That's the only ADR so far. I am going back to MK on Friday the 3rd. I don't know where I should eat that day?

We will be at MK on Friday too!!! :banana::banana::banana: We will have to meet up!

Booked OKW jan 28 to Feb 4, just DH& I.

YEAH ELLEN!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We can use our 1 bdrm at OKW for a meet if you like? Does anyone have any idea yet if there is a good time for us to all meet up? Looks like most will be at Pop? Keep me in the loop for any plans!

I made my ADRs, but am flexible to change things depending on what everyone is doing. I warned DH that I wanted to get together with everyone for at least one meet, and he is fine with it. Any more than that and I may have to buy him a round of golf or something, but that works too.

We will be entertaining family at Epcot on Monday, but Sunday evening, Monday after dinner (so we have an excuse to get away!), and Tues, thurs, and fri are good. Wed we will be at Universal then to hoop de doo at 8:30!

That is so nice to over your place for a meet!

I'm up for pretty much anything, pretty much any time. I'd love a place where we could let the kids play while we all chat. Those are the best meets!

Pop has a nice little playground that would work great for that. I don't know about the other resorts, but I'd be happy to travel!

I'm up for pretty much anything, pretty much any time. I'd love a place where we could let the kids play while we all chat. Those are the best meets!

Pop has a nice little playground that would work great for that. I don't know about the other resorts, but I'd be happy to travel!

I was only offering up our room because we stayed at Old Key West last year and had a really nice living room and kitchen area that would accomodate a lot of people, and we were on the ground floor so it would work well for kids to run around outside too.

But if most are staying at Pop and it is easier to go there I am totally ok with that too.

Here are a few pictures of our room from last year:
168032_1267613227244_1737227318_463251_3524134_n.jpg

179428_1267613107241_1737227318_463249_7046222_n.jpg

168718_1267612827234_1737227318_463246_2913667_n.jpg

167258_1267612787233_1737227318_463245_3629756_n.jpg

181721_1267612987238_1737227318_463248_6777486_n.jpg

Your room looks so nice, Ellen! I just wouldn't want to worry about the kids running around and messing it up! Plus, when we tried having the pajama party in the double room we had in January it got REALLY loud! :rolleyes1

Yay Leslie! It's so funny that we have to go to Florida to meet each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter