Disboutiquers Part 5 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you worked really hard on your outfit, and I almost died when I was in Target yesterday...They have the WHOLE Dress, purse, shoes, books....EVERTHING!!!! The dress is exactly like yours and the purses are to die for...if you haven't seen them, go and look in the toy section...they are the cutest things ever...
I thought they looked kind of cheaply made. Jenna loves the hat though.

I sat there thinking this morning I know I can get through this but I cannot imagine those that have lost a child to death. I don't know how you recover from that but I greatly admire those that have and do.

I just wanted to send a hug your way...:grouphug:
I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now. Best wishes to you and hopefully you will have peace in your heart soon...:hug:

Taking a break from jobhunting (I work 2 jobs part-time but now that i'm not a student anymore I need more hours..!) I just bought my first YCMT patterns :cool1: I got the Aivilo flapper purse, She loves me she loves me KNOT handbag, Sweet pea versatile handbag and Aivilo pocket messenger bag! Yeah i'll be doing a lot of bagmaking it would seem, they make great gifts though so that's my excuse :rotfl2: I used some money I got from eBay selling so TECHNICALLY they didn't cost me anything, that's my fuzzy logic and i'm sticking to it ;)

Any logic will work, I personally use funny logic all the time with my DH. It totally confuses him (of course it does, he's a man right?) and I always win! Yeah for funny logic! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great job! I especially love the 4th of July one! I saw that fabric and almost bought it - to make shorts for DS! Too funny - now I may have to go back and get it - love those shorts!
They were so easy to make and I love how they look too!.
I love those shorts maybe I will venture to make Ds some, he is upset I havnt made him anything but 11 year old boys are hard to make things for :confused3

Shorts are easy to make and I bet he would like them. The Old Navy shirts are only $5 so it's a cheap outfit!:thumbsup2

Finally figured it out :lmao: Blonde here :rotfl2:
001.jpg

002.jpg

Here are her flip flops I let her decorate them.
003-1.jpg

I think I am going to make this top into a halter too, So they match.
005-2.jpg

I got this Minnie dress from a lady on the Budget board and I added a Peti under it so it is "fluffy" Mad's words.
006-1.jpg
I love your girls tweety dresses. Madi looks adorible in her Minnie Dress.

I couldn't decide what to make for the kids for the grad. party so we went shopping today!! Here is what we all picked out:
47b8d822b3127ccec41389f5fd6700000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

47b8d822b3127ccec4124f435cce00000075111AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

The kids wanted frog outfits. This all came from hancocks, the frog print was 8.99 per yard :scared1: I only got 1 1/2 yards the rest were much more reasonable some were in the remnant bin!!
So I am going to make a twily skirt and top for sophia and a shorts and an applique tee for lucas. By SUNDAY!! The fabric is washed and dried. I'm going to iron and cut wednesday then start up the sewing machine!! And I am going to try out my ruffler, oh and I also picked up these:
47b8d822b3127ccec413eb4d7cde00000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

The gathering foot was on clearance for $1.50!!! And they had 1 applique foot that fits my machine!!! And it was on sale too!!! :woohoo: So now I can finish the george appliques too!!! And I don't have to pay shipping!! :thumbsup2 :cool1:
We also went to target and walmart, At target I got this:
47b8d822b3127ccec412a3615c9a00000055111AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

I was thinking I could take off the little bow and add a pink ribbon to make it June-ish- What do you all think???
The color is looking a little washed out hmmmm well IRL it is the june colors. It was $4.99.
And here is some more cute stuff we scored- on clearance!!!
From hancocks:
47b8d822b3127ccec41206049d0500000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

And from walmart:
47b8d822b3127ccec412b919dddf00000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

And I got Minnie dot at Hancocks too but you all know what that looks like ;) The dots are a little shy of 2 inches.
Well enough of my rambling..... I'll have to catch up in the "morning" We played our new lego indiana jones game this evening and I've been playing while the rest are sleeping- it is super fun!!!

Good morning ladies and tom!!!

Wow you got a lot of great stuff! I love both the frog fabrics. I can't wait to see Curious George when you get him finished.

Now on the other note. Thank you all for your prayers and hugs. Yesterday was pretty rough. Heres hoping today is easier. I want to call and check on her so badly but I want to give the family time to adjust too before I bug the snot out of them. DH had a really long work day and did not get to take her crib down yesterday which did not make for an easier night. Plus he found something I had forgotten to wash and send in the bathroom hamper (it was the only thing in there). It still smells like her. I sat there thinking this morning I know I can get through this but I cannot imagine those that have lost a child to death. I don't know how you recover from that but I greatly admire those that have and do.

I will be insanely busy thankfully the next few days. I have people in and out of my house all day today and our 4 year is having my best friends daughter who is 5 spend the night. Tomorrow we have an appointment in Dallas for Alex to get his brace fixed and then also for a wheel chair evaluation. I am going to take the kids to the aquarium before we go. We got a set with red whales on it when I had sets made and that is what the little ones are wearing. Hoping to do a tshirt for my little guy today to match his whale shorts. I know you ladies know the material it is the one that castle used to make that precious sailor dress and we all went OMG I have that fabric too lol. I got some really good possible news about them as well yesterday which I needed. I am going to wait till Monday and it is definate before I share though, just praying it all works out this time. Shannon (revrob) I may take you up on that hun thank you for the offer. Anyway that is where we are we appreciate the prayers greatly and we know we will get through it all.

Keep busy and know that we are still thinking of you. I can't wait to hear your good news. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Taking a break from jobhunting (I work 2 jobs part-time but now that i'm not a student anymore I need more hours..!) I just bought my first YCMT patterns :cool1: I got the Aivilo flapper purse, She loves me she loves me KNOT handbag, Sweet pea versatile handbag and Aivilo pocket messenger bag! Yeah i'll be doing a lot of bagmaking it would seem, they make great gifts though so that's my excuse :rotfl2: I used some money I got from eBay selling so TECHNICALLY they didn't cost me anything, that's my fuzzy logic and i'm sticking to it ;)

I love making bags too! You will love the She Loves Me Knot pattern. It is so easy to follow!

Can't decide what to make. . .

I was going to make a Sailor style outfit from this for DS, using Simplicity 5982
IMG_6357.jpg

But, since the little hoodie turned out so well I am thinking of making another one of those. But I need to find a coordinating fabric at JoAnn's to make it.

I bought this stuff to make DD something for the Fourth of July. BUt I am not sure if it will turn out cute.

IMG_6355.jpg

AND SADLY, they both look EXACTLY like an embroidery design that I have purchased from a favorite designer of mine. SO, can we please just let it go? Let's not do this to ourselves again, please!

Thank you for being mature. the applique is machine done and yes it is probably like yours. Yep I bought it along with several others here! glad you are mature and others are not. I guess I am no longer welcome here!!!! Sad really. sorry guys !

I'm not wanting to beat a dead horse..(gee that's a horrible phrase..) but it's just ironic...I've learned my lesson. I won't be posting any more photos, other than stuff I make solely for the girls, that won't be sold.

I think since you "STOLE" that photo from not here that means you have no morals and do not want to let anything go! NOW YOU ARE STIRING UP TROUBLE! and I could never copy your stuff. I enjoy my design style more.
LET IT GO! TAKE IT OFF THE DIS. You have a lot of nerve!
if you do not edit that post I will report you for stealing that photo that was never posted

IMG_4451.jpg

The skirts both have some appliques on the back as well. I am off to catch up on everyone!
Lori

Long time lurker here but just wanted to say...my friend won an ariel outfit that looks almost exactly like yours, only that it is a halter style dress. Is that where you got your inspiration?

Just a few pics from the trip. I am thinking of writing a trip report. I kept a journal and stayed up at least an hour each night writing in it. there were so many little things that I didn't want to forget.

Jackson hugging eeyore. he really loved the characters. It was nice to see the "little boy" come out in him. He wasn't worried in the slightest what his friends might think
disneypart1069.jpg

awww what a precious picture.

Thank you for being mature. the applique is machine done and yes it is probably like yours. Yep I bought it along with several others here! glad you are mature and others are not. I guess I am no longer welcome here!!!! Sad really. sorry guys !

Getting defensive? and why? I was mostly lurking throughout the last drama, and I am quite sure most have you on their ignore list so they won't have to be bothered by more of your drama.

I was looking at the YMCT patterns, and wondering if you can only buy one pants pattern - would you buy the easy fit pants, or the ruffled capris?

I never posted anything publicly before during the DRAMA and the pm's I sent were very nice.

I have a ton of crap going on in my life right now and the DISboutique thread is my one place that I can come and escape it for little while.

This DRAMA needs to stop and stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody wanted it before and noone wants it now. If you can't say something nice, by all means DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop! This issue is done. Over. We don't want to go through this again. If you all need to discuss anything further, please do it through PMs or whatever other means you deem appropriate. The rest of us don't care to be involved in this.

Thank you.

I just found another really cute crayon roll up if anyone is interested in seeing it. It's not the pattern, it's for sale but I know that some of you crafters could probably whip it up if you wanted!

Wanted to say I am sorry to everyone for posting back to castle/tigger . I just felt so bad that I had to defend. I posted a couple of pics then Castle started in how I cased her. blah blah blah, well I want to apologize to everyone for not ignoring her posts. I will be the better person and now ignore it. I have sent a pm to her to drop it and I hope she will. Makes me feel un-welcomed back. I hope this is a place that can play nice. sad

Lori
p.s. I am off to workout, this morning sure gave me fuel to run rast today.

I just found another really cute crayon roll up if anyone is interested in seeing it. It's not the pattern, it's for sale but I know that some of you crafters could probably whip it up if you wanted!

I'd love to see it. DS's birthday is this month and I was thinking of making Crayon Roll Ups as Party Favors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter