Disboutiquers Part 30 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Hello everyone! I am new-ish to the Dis and new to here. I lurked the Dis for months before joining (you don't have much to contribute when you are there to learn!). Once I felt schooled I joined in. I have been lurking your thread for awhile (which sounds so stalker-ish ;-)) and I am amazed and inspired by all the wonderful creations you ladies have made. While I don't know most of you I hope you'll let me hang around and learn the craft. My mil taught me to sew a few years ago and got me a sewing machine. While I'm not great, I have made a few things with her help, which I will post eventually. I'm gearing up for my 2014 wdw trip and I am starting to plan for my kids outfits, 2 dd 4&7 and 1 ds who's 1. It's our first family trip and I tend to go over the top. Eeek!

The reason to finally post is that I was excited today and you were the only ones who I thought would care. I've decided to make pillowcase dresses for our dis trip, but I thought I'd do a trial run with some July 4th ones. While shopping at Jo Ann's, I came across a clearance rack.....and I scored a gorgeous Tiana fabric for $2.50 yard! It made my day! I think I'm going to use some of it make a mixed piece tutu (well 2 of them of course, my oldest loves to match her sister). Since none of my friends really sew and dh could care less, I was busting at the seams to tell someone!! Thanks for letting me share and I look forward to getting to 'know' all of you

Welcome! And great price on the Tiana fabric!! Be sure to post pictures.

Finally I get to show you some of my sewing.

First up are the quilts I made Izzy's kindergarten teachers.

And a round neck dress for Izzy.

Must do her 4th of July outfit soon.

Wow! Quilts for teachers??? You are very generous! Beautiful job on those as well as the dress for your cutie pie!

I've got to go back and quote, I wanted to comment on the Dana top.

Jen - your top looks great! Very pretty and flattering!

I'm jealous because mine is a frumpy mess! I'm so disappointed by how it fits. I did the sleeveless version, and the arm holes just don't lay nicely at all. By measurements, I should have made the L. I compared the printed pattern to a shirt I love and decided the M would be better, but it's still huge and baggy in all the wrong places! It looks like a maternity shirt!

I see on the Sis Boom blog and FB page that even one of their designers takes hers in after construction, but I tried that and the lines just aren't right. That is an odd thing to do to a shirt that late in construction, in my opinion.

I don't know what I'm going to do with it at this point. I might add the sleeves to hide the wonkiness around the arm and cut the whole thing down to the next size. But honestly, I'm just bummed by the whole thing and almost ready to junk it.

Sorry to be so negative! Just needed to vent after working on this for two nights!

Regards,
C.

Oh, I know just how you feel! It is so frustrating when something doesn't fit just right. Especially if you've followed the instructions and done everything right. Feel free to vent any time...hope it helped!

Photobucket and I seem to be getting along now so here are the projects I've worked on this week.

The first is a Hello Kitty sundress, hat and there are pink shorts under the dress.

My grandson's favorite toys are balls so the fabric for this shirt was perfect.

A friend asked me to make a bear for her from a suit that belonged to her father-in-law who died last year.

Hello Kitty is a favorite with my 6 and 4 year old granddaughters right now and I LOVE that dress!! The sports ball shirt is great as well. And I think it's a fabulous idea to make something from clothes of a loved one.

I am SO not going to be able to keep up. Way too busy with this guy:

On the sewing front...my mother surprised me with a Brother Pe770..so I have been making tee shirts left and right :) And I made this dress:

Off to take Loki out to pee and collapse into bed...hopefully will find time to read up on what everyone has been doing!

Cute puppy! And I love his name.

What a wonderful surprise from your mom!! And you did a great job on your first project. Thanks for sharing!

Our little family is SO excited for Monsters University, I can't stand it. We are going on Sunday since that is hubby's day off, and I seriously wish I could fast-forward through the week to get there. (Especially since my darling children have decided to reject napping and the days are SOOOOOOOO long without that break.)

Here are the outfits I have been working on this week for my boys for the movie:

They are both the same (to prevent fights.) so the one on the left is the front, the right is the back. I do have enough of the Monsters fabric to make them bowling shirts later on if I find time.

AND...

(One of my sons took this for me, not too bad.)

I made myself another Dana top. I saw this fabric a few weeks ago and it screamed Monsters Inc to me, so I decided I needed a Monsters Inc shirt too. My friend whom I made the bowling shirt for our Disney trip is coming with us to the movie, so I am sure we will be quite the sight!

(to refresh, this is the shirt I made her)
Thinking my husband NEEDS a Monster shirt, maybe I will do the Mike W face on a Lime Green shirt this week sometime so he doesn't feel left out!

Everything looks great as usual! I'll bet they were a big hit at the movie!

Mom2kmta: I lost your quote. Sorry! The outfits were all adorable and so is your family! Sorry they fell apart after getting home.

threads, my machine for the first time in a month and finished 4 shirts for orders. I am in a crunch to get all my orders done before we leave for Colorado on Sunday. And I stupidly agreed to make a full-sized quilt top before I go, which has 24 appliques that take 20-30 minutes each. Because I am clearly dumb.
So that's the skinny. They finally fixed it right and so far so good. But I still feel like it should not take a month, 8 trips, a letter to the owner, BBB and Brother Corp to get that sort of resolution.
Maybe when we get back I can start making stuff for my kids for our trip, since time is flying!

Well, since I've had to go back over almost two weeks worth of posts, I see that this is old news. I was so excited that you thought the problems were solved. Now I read that it's acting up again. I hope the posts from some of the others helped you to discover an easy fix. I can't believe machines can be so sensitive as to tell what COLOR thread they don't like!!! What??? I don't doubt it, just think it's crazy. (Sorry, I lost part of your quote too. )

You are so right Chiara!!

My newest 770 does not like black of any brand! No matter what I try, the bobbin shows through! I have started using black for the bobbin when I am suing black...helps a ton! My other 770 does not give me any troubles with black.

Crazy!

Nini

Yes, this definitely comes under the heading of crazy!!

Some of you know me on FB and have seen this already, but I just had to share...I made my FIRST Disney Custom EVER yesterday!

DD7 was thrilled. I said "Your Disney AK outfit is done!" She said "Great. Let's go now." LOL

I have one more identical outfit to make for dd3, and then I'm going to attempt some hand appliqued shirts.

I'm kicking myself because the fabric was on clearance and I didn't buy more. Such a fun fabric.
I was really "cutting it close" on getting the two outfits out of it.
I plan on using some pieces left over to make Mickey heads for the rest of us girls.

This is so very cute! Love the fabric! Cute model too!!

Well, I haven't been posting 'cause I was at Disney World! I may not have been the most magical of vacations (more on that later when I have the time), but now it's over.

However, right before I left, a guy I used to work for asked me if I could do some puppet costumes by the end of June. I said, "sure, I'll be gone most of June, but I can do it the last week when I get back" Three puppet costumes in a week - no problem. Oh, you need two hunters? Four puppet costumes in a week, ok. Now let's throw in a quick trip to Omaha (2 hours each way) to the bank to fix my screw-up (this will be further explained in the later not-so-magical post) and to help my son pick out an engagement ring :eek:, add in a dentist appointment for my aunt and a doctor appointment for my mother. Oh, and did I mention that my groupon for my photobooks expires today.

Whew! What am I doing on the computer? I'm supposed to be looking up pictures of the grandfather for Peter and the Wolf. Guess I'll get back to that, but I'll leave you with the Peter costume which I finished a few minutes ago. (Well, I want to make him a hat, but the main part is finished.)

Very nice job! You sure have your work cut out for you. Good luck!

I would just like to say hi! While I was browsing the DIS on my iPhone I came across your thread. I haven't read completely through yet (not as fun or easy on phone). I new to sewing. I BEGGED my DH for a sewing machine for Christmas in 2011, which he did get me. Last year for Halloween I made my DD now 3.5 a Snow White costume and DS now 7.5 a Dracula costume. I have since made them both cow boy chaps and vests (DS needed it for cub camp and DD wanted one). Planning our trip for DD 5th birthday in Disney next year and want to make her some dresses and costumes. Attempting Cinderella for Halloween this year. I help as I finally get through all the posts I will find some wonderful tips and ideas from you all. Look forward to learning!!!!!!

Flora - are you guys still dealing with the flooding?

Spoke too soon evidently... I have to sit and watch every single stitch. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
:furious: OH NO! I was so happy when you reported it was working for you. I can not imagine how frustrated you are.

Well, I haven't been posting 'cause I was at Disney World! I may not have been the most magical of vacations (more on that later when I have the time), but now it's over.

Whew! What am I doing on the computer? I'm supposed to be looking up pictures of the grandfather for Peter and the Wolf. Guess I'll get back to that, but I'll leave you with the Peter costume which I finished a few minutes ago. (Well, I want to make him a hat, but the main part is finished.)

Oh my, that is the tiniest suit I have ever seen. :worship: How did you sew such a small item? Welcome back from your trip, sorry it was not the best vacation. Sounds like you have been dealing with some bumps in the road. Hope everything settles down soon.

We are currently seriously debating putting our house up for sale and moving about an hour south. IF we can afford to do so, we'd like to build our next house. So, I'm in the midst of decluttering, purging and deep cleaning this house to be ready to show, checking into financing and a builder on the other end, etc. We've had two agents in to give us their spiel. We've got a few things to get repaired, etc. Complete craziness at the moment.

We'll also be away all next week for "Family Camp" with my parents and all my sibs and their kids.

Stress!!

So, all that to say, you may not see me for a bit, but I will be back as soon as I can! I'd miss my sewing support group way too much!

Hope you all are well, and upcoming trips are tons of fun!

Regards,
C.
How exciting about the potential move but so much work. Hope you have fun on your trip with all the cousins.

I would just like to say hi! While I was browsing the DIS on my iPhone I came across your thread. I haven't read completely through yet (not as fun or easy on phone). I new to sewing. I BEGGED my DH for a sewing machine for Christmas in 2011, which he did get me. Last year for Halloween I made my DD now 3.5 a Snow White costume and DS now 7.5 a Dracula costume. I have since made them both cow boy chaps and vests (DS needed it for cub camp and DD wanted one). Planning our trip for DD 5th birthday in Disney next year and want to make her some dresses and costumes. Attempting Cinderella for Halloween this year. I help as I finally get through all the posts I will find some wonderful tips and ideas from you all. Look forward to learning!!!!!!
Welcome! This thread (and the previous threads) have lots of great ideas for newbie sewers. The first post in this thread can be very helpful but feel free to ask questions. You may not get a speedy response but someone is bound to be able to help (or point you in the right direction).

Wow, this thread is slowing down!

I'm in search of a Minnie Cameo type applique has anyone seen one?

I'm also trying to decide what to put on the bodice of V's treat dress, suggestions anyone?

-Sweet on Disney
-Disney is such a treat
-Disney is Sweet

..... ya none are really speaking to me, thanks!

Slightly off topic. Our packers came on Friday. I counted the boxes. I have 30 boxes marked sewing/crafts and 3 marked clothes. :rotfl:

I'm terribly behind, but I didn't want you to think I fell off the map. :)

We are currently seriously debating putting our house up for sale and moving about an hour south. IF we can afford to do so, we'd like to build our next house. So, I'm in the midst of decluttering, purging and deep cleaning this house to be ready to show, checking into financing and a builder on the other end, etc. We've had two agents in to give us their spiel. We've got a few things to get repaired, etc. Complete craziness at the moment.

We'll also be away all next week for "Family Camp" with my parents and all my sibs and their kids.

Stress!!

So, all that to say, you may not see me for a bit, but I will be back as soon as I can! I'd miss my sewing support group way too much!

Hope you all are well, and upcoming trips are tons of fun!

Regards,
C.

I hope you can come to the right decision about moving. It would be nice to be able to build your next home!

Jen - I meant to get back to your comments about the Dana. I'm in no way a svelte body either! 3 pregnancies in 4 years doesn't leave one with a great tummy area. ;) I usually wear a L in shirts, so the way that top fits is just bizarre! I haven't had time to go back and re-work mine yet and sadly probably won't until next summer the way things look.

I love both of your Dana's, Jen! They really do look nice and flattering! Don't sell yourself short!

I think, Flora, if you did buy it, you'd want to make the XS or S or it will be too blousy on you!

Regards,
C.

Thanks Carrie. I will keep that in mind if I decide to get the pattern.

Welcome! Please remember to share pictures of your projects! We like pictures here (even if they are not Disney related)

Flora - are you guys still dealing with the flooding?

DH spent the last week helping my brother-in-law and his neighbours with getting the water out and clean up. They ripped out the dry wall and insulation in the basement, but at least they have power restored (after the breakers were replaced in the electric panel). They are now waiting for the hot water heater and furance to be replaced before the can return home. I would say things are improving. DH and I went to the Red Cross warehouse yesterday to help them put kits together for the families and to distribute them.

A town near us was evacuated for over a week. They just started letting people back in yesterday. One of my co-workers live there so I hope things are ok for them. He is taking the week off to deal with the clean up.

I'm also trying to decide what to put on the bodice of V's treat dress, suggestions anyone?

-Sweet on Disney
-Disney is such a treat
-Disney is Sweet

I can't help you will the applique question, but how about "Sweet Princess" or something along those lines?

Slightly off topic. Our packers came on Friday. I counted the boxes. I have 30 boxes marked sewing/crafts and 3 marked clothes. :rotfl:

Yeah, I would be in that camp too. :lmao:

-Sweet on Disney
-Disney is such a treat
-Disney is Sweet

How about

"Disney Sweeties" - that may be a southern thing

Yep - sounds about right. I've got 5 storage boxes just for t-shirts to upcycle.

Welcome! What a nice DH to get you your machine. Sounds like you're well on your way with making things. Whenever you have questions, just post them here and usually someone has an answer for you.:goodvibes And Flora is right, we love to see photos!

-Sweet on Disney
-Disney is such a treat
-Disney is Sweet

Don't know of a Minnie Cameo appliqué, sorry. I love the "Disney Sweeties" idea.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Nice to see you have your priorities straight!!:thumbsup2

DH spent the last week helping my brother-in-law and his neighbours with getting the water out and clean up. They ripped out the dry wall and insulation in the basement, but at least they have power restored (after the breakers were replaced in the electric panel). They are now waiting for the hot water heater and furance to be replaced before the can return home. I would say things are improving. DH and I went to the Red Cross warehouse yesterday to help them put kits together for the families and to distribute them.

A town near us was evacuated for over a week. They just started letting people back in yesterday. One of my co-workers live there so I hope things are ok for them. He is taking the week off to deal with the clean up.

I'm glad people are beginning to make some headway. It's so nice of you and DH to help out at the red cross. I'm sure they need all the help they can get! Hope your co-worker can get a lot accomplished before coming back to work. I can't even imagine.:sad2:

Whew, costumes are done! But I think I'll give them their own post. First let me try to catch up a bit.
It's not as small as it might look in the pic. It's somewhere around 18 mo size. with an extra large neck to accommodate the puppeteer's hand.

DD7 was thrilled. I said "Your Disney AK outfit is done!" She said "Great. Let's go now." LOL

That's adorable!

Spoke too soon evidently. I was able to get 4 shirts done yesterday. Age today I worked for 5 hours and got zero because its back to breaking thread every few stitches. :( I'm so upset. It's even doing it with "their" thread since they've insisted mine is all bad. It's not the design since its the same design I did 3 of last night. I'm
So ready for this to be done. The amount of time away from my family, accomplishing nothing, the stress and the tears are just not worth the meager $ I've made.
I think it definitely has a tension issue at the heart of the problem. The shirts I did finish were solid color on the back, not the white in the middle if that makes sense. I tried to adjust the tension up on the top thread as the manual suggested (both on the one design and universally) but it didn't make a difference with the breakage or the ratio of bobbin-to-top thread on the back. The manual says too little tension on top causes breakage and loops which I have both. I also have where it "skips" a stitch, mostly in the tack down steps and its like the bottom thread didn't catch that one stitch and then it sort of recovers and keeps going. I can hear a click sound when the thread breaks or it skips. I have to sit and watch every single stitch. :(

Does Brother have a lemon policy? It sure seems like they should just replace the machine.

So my question the dress I am making has a lot of ruffles (for me, a newbie still) and the pattern says to do double rows for gathering which I find I dislike immensely as I prefer a single row to gather. Is there a reason I must do a double row to gather?

Double rows of gathering thread make a nicer, more uniform looking ruffle. That being said, I almost never bother unless it's an heirloom type item. But I am a shortcut taker, so probably not a good example for you :)

I shall repeat, "Whew, costumes are done!" I only need to mail them out tomorrow. The first show is July 7, so I'm actually a bit ahead of the game. (Have I mentioned I'm a procrastinator? I usually end up having to mail stuff overnight. )
Plus I got my photo books done before my groupons expired.

So.... introducing Peter and the Wolf.

I had a lot of fun doing Peter's costume. I even made a billed cap for the first time ever. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Please excuse the fact that my model isn't really the right size. My puppets are all packed away except for the pink one, and she kind of clashed with the costumes. :) Plus I don't know what I did with her stand since I redid my craft room.

And Grandfather's coat

Then the two hunters. I love their hats! Even though they were so simple to make.

Hopefully once the show starts, he will put pics of the puppets in their costumes on the website. If you want to check out the Rainbow Facebook page, you can see some of the fun and exciting things they do, including a few older pics with me in them when I lived in Virginia and got to be a puppeteer (best job in the world!) and several with costumes I've made (Floretta the Gypsy, little Red Riding Hood, Little Bo Peep, most of the period costumes for From the Sea to the Sky)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rain...177537686?id=191476177537686&sk=photos_stream

And if you live anywhere near Virginia, you should check out their schedule to see if you can catch a show (It's a non-profit organization, so I hope the plug for them is okay here)
http://rainbowpuppets.com/connections.htm

OK, time to go to bed so I can get up in a few hours and get these things mailed. :woohoo:

I'll be in Northern Virginia on the 15th of August, so hopefully will be able to take 3 of my grandchildren to the performance in Manassas. My daughter is due to have her fourth on the 18th, so who knows what will be going on when?! Both my daughters and my husband were involved in a puppet ministry at our church years ago. It's a lost art! Love the costumes you made!!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian Disboutiquers!

These dresses aren't Disney or even Canada Day themed but they are what I've been working on over the last few weeks. They are for one of my co-workers who has a new baby daughter. One is for the baby and the other is for the big sister:

Judy

I shall repeat, "Whew, costumes are done!" I only need to mail them out tomorrow. The first show is July 7, so I'm actually a bit ahead of the game. (Have I mentioned I'm a procrastinator? I usually end up having to mail stuff overnight. )
Plus I got my photo books done before my groupons expired.

So.... introducing Peter and the Wolf.

I had a lot of fun doing Peter's costume. I even made a billed cap for the first time ever. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Please excuse the fact that my model isn't really the right size. My puppets are all packed away except for the pink one, and she kind of clashed with the costumes. :) Plus I don't know what I did with her stand since I redid my craft room.

And Grandfather's coat

Then the two hunters. I love their hats! Even though they were so simple to make.

Hopefully once the show starts, he will put pics of the puppets in their costumes on the website. If you want to check out the Rainbow Facebook page, you can see some of the fun and exciting things they do, including a few older pics with me in them when I lived in Virginia and got to be a puppeteer (best job in the world!) and several with costumes I've made (Floretta the Gypsy, little Red Riding Hood, Little Bo Peep, most of the period costumes for From the Sea to the Sky)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rain...177537686?id=191476177537686&sk=photos_stream

And if you live anywhere near Virginia, you should check out their schedule to see if you can catch a show (It's a non-profit organization, so I hope the plug for them is okay here)
http://rainbowpuppets.com/connections.htm

OK, time to go to bed so I can get up in a few hours and get these things mailed. :woohoo:

Those costumes are so cute! I am sure they will add a lot to the puppet show. I hope the shows will bring joy to the audience!

These dresses aren't Disney or even Canada Day themed but they are what I've been working on over the last few weeks. They are for one of my co-workers who has a new baby daughter. One is for the baby and the other is for the big sister:

Judy

Happy Canada Day to you as well, Judy. The dresses are so cute. I am sure your co-worker (and big sister) will like them!

I actually got some sewing done today. I made a skirt for Stampede (not that I actually plan to go this year, especially after the flood and the mosquitoes that follow). During the 10 days of Stampede, the whole city wear their Western gear so certainly I won't look out of place even when I go to the office.

I also made a yoga mat bag today. We are going to have yoga classes once a week at our office this summer. The whole set is from garage sale - I got the mat, still in original sealed package, for $3. The fabric was from a different house for $1. For a total of $4, I can look styling for the yoga class :lmao:

Now I need to find the camera to take pictures of these projects...

Judy

Those dresses are adorable and i'm sure they will look great on the girls!

T
I actually got some sewing done today. I made a skirt for Stampede (not that I actually plan to go this year, especially after the flood and the mosquitoes that follow). During the 10 days of Stampede, the whole city wear their Western gear so certainly I won't look out of place even when I go to the office.

I also made a yoga mat bag today. We are going to have yoga classes once a week at our office this summer. The whole set is from garage sale - I got the mat, still in original sealed package, for $3. The fabric was from a different house for $1. For a total of $4, I can look styling for the yoga class :lmao:

Now I need to find the camera to take pictures of these projects...

I need to start going to garage sales! Great deals, Flora! And I do hope you find your camera soon so we can see your outfit. Is that the Calgary Stampede or some other? My Dad worked in Calgary on a project for Goodyear many decades ago and it was during the Stampede. But, no, it can't be because it was winter when he was there. At any rate, have fun wearing your outfit!

I haven't been on in forever but I wanted to stop in and share the cooling vest I made. A good friend's little boy was born very premature. He is now 2 and a half and has on going issues mostly digestive due to how early he was born. This summer they discovered he was very intolerant of the heat. She was struggling to figure out how to get him some outside time and came across cooling vests. She asked me if I could make one that would hold 6 in square "ice" packs (they aren't exactly ice packs... they "freeze" in cold water and are safe against the skin) and will fit her very petite son. She mentioned that he really likes Lightening McQueen and she wanted it to be as adjustable as possible. I started with this free pattern http://leilaandben.com/vest.htm and and Heather Sue's fabulous embroidery designs and ended up with this:
DSC_1413.jpg

Front
and
DSC_1414.jpg

Back

I haven't been on in forever but I wanted to stop in and share the cooling vest I made. A good friend's little boy was born very premature. He is now 2 and a half and has on going issues mostly digestive due to how early he was born. This summer they discovered he was very intolerant of the heat. She was struggling to figure out how to get him some outside time and came across cooling vests. She asked me if I could make one that would hold 6 in square "ice" packs (they aren't exactly ice packs... they "freeze" in cold water and are safe against the skin) and will fit her very petite son. She mentioned that he really likes Lightening McQueen and she wanted it to be as adjustable as possible. I started with this free pattern http://leilaandben.com/vest.htm and and Heather Sue's fabulous embroidery designs and ended up with this:
DSC_1413.jpg

Front
and
DSC_1414.jpg

Back

that is soooo cool!!! (literally!) and a very creative idea! your friend is lucky to have your creativity helping her little guy!:banana::banana:

DSC_1413.jpg

Front
and
DSC_1414.jpg

Back

So adorable! Your friend is very lucky to know you!

I need to start going to garage sales! Great deals, Flora! And I do hope you find your camera soon so we can see your outfit. Is that the Calgary Stampede or some other? My Dad worked in Calgary on a project for Goodyear many decades ago and it was during the Stampede. But, no, it can't be because it was winter when he was there. At any rate, have fun wearing your outfit!

Thanks. The yoga mat and the bag worked really well for the class today. I am not too sure about the instructor though. Yes that is the Calgary Stampede - it is a big deal here. The last time we went, we saw the horses in the barn, the argiculture stuff, and a figure skating show. They also have a quilt competition associated with the Stampede and I have seen some fantastic quilts there in the past. We don't go to the rodeo or ride the carival rides since they cost extra $$ and they are really not that interesting to us. (We will, however, happily ride anything at Disney World! ;)) Did you Dad experience the wonderful thing called chinook when he was working in Calgary? That's what make our winters manageable!

th_DSC_1413.jpg

Front
and
th_DSC_1414.jpg

Back

Great job on the vest! I am sure the little guy will appreciate this. I imagine your friend will be asking you for larger ones as the boy grows.

I'll be in Northern Virginia on the 15th of August, so hopefully will be able to take 3 of my grandchildren to the performance in Manassas. My daughter is due to have her fourth on the 18th, so who knows what will be going on when?! Both my daughters and my husband were involved in a puppet ministry at our church years ago. It's a lost art! Love the costumes you made!!

I met David and the Rainbow crew while I was getting ready to help start a middle school puppet ministry. A lot of great memories there!
You and your grandchildren will LOVE the dinosaur show. I didn't make anything for that one since it was already around when I started working for Rainbow. In fact, it was the first show I ever did. But I've done a lot of repairs on those puppets.
Just a warning, you will be singing the Dinosaur Hop for months to come. :cool1:
If you get a chance, tell David that Regina says "Hi"

[IMG said:
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/maryannlyl/th_DSC_1413.jpg[/IMG]
Front
and
th_DSC_1414.jpg

Back

How neat! and I'm sure he will feel so special wearing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter